• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

PixelMail Free Webmail - 25MB

Hello everyone, PixelMail offers free webmail for FREE! Your inbox size: 25MB. More information? http://www.pixelmail.net Best Regards S. Van Baelen PixelMail Staff
  2. P

Looking for 1.5GB+ space, 250GB+ BW...

Mostly, servers come with 1000GB bandwidth per month, and cost about $100-$150/month (average, for such servers). How can he sell a hosting package with 1000GB bandwidth for $29.99/month? Just asking ;)
  3. P

I need some good hosting for a multimedia site

In case you are interested, I can offer you 1GB diskspace and 10GB bandwidth for $4.00/month. We accept PayPal. Feel free to request a free 7 day trial account via our website in order test our servers. In case you are interested, please contact sales@pixelhosting.net. Best Regards S. Van...
  4. P

I'm looking for webspace

Dear sir We can offer you the following hosting package: 1GB diskspace 10GB bandwidth $4.00/month You can test our servers for free by requesting a 7 day trial account on our website. If you are interested, please contact sales@pixelhosting.com. Best Regards, S. Van Baelen...
  5. P

Looking for 1.5GB+ space, 250GB+ BW...

Well for $15 I can offer you 150GB monthly traffic... Well just in case you are interested, feel free to contact us.
  6. P

Hosting for personal site needed

Dear TimJFC, PixelHosting can offer you the following custom package: 1 GB Diskspace 20 GB Monthly Traffic Unlmited Mysql Databases Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited Sub Domains Unlimited Addon Domains Unlimited Parked Domains Unlimited FTP Accounts ... For $5.00/month. If you...
  7. P

What deal can I get for $15 a month?

... which has nothing to do with this offer. There are thousands of reasons why people may prefer not to use PayPal. So I think your comment was rude and posted without further thinking.
  8. P

Spacious hosting needed

Dear sir, I can offer you the following dedicated server: Intel Celeron 2.4GHz, 512MB DDR Ram 200GB Diskspace 1000GB Bandwidth $109/month and $200 one-time setup fee for the bigger hard disk cPanel&WHM license included. In case you are interested, please contact...
  9. P

Need Host

Dear sir, PixelHosting can offer you its Medium package: 800MB Diskspace 30GB Bandwidth $5.00/month For more information or more offers, feel free to visit: http://www.pixelhosting.net/plans.php Best Regards, S. Van Baelen PixelHosting Sales
  10. P

I need space of 1G, the flow of space of 100G

Dear sir, PixelHosting can offer you a custom hosting package: 1GB Diskspace 100GB Bandwidth $11.00/month For more information, feel free to visit: http://www.pixelhosting.net/plans.php Best Regards, S. Van Baelen PixelHosting Sales
  11. P

500+ MB and 15+ GB

Dear sir, PixelHosting can offer you its Medium package: 800MB Diskspace 30GB Bandwidth $5.00/month For more information and more packages, please visit: http://www.pixelhosting.net/plans.php Best Regards, S. Van Baelen PixelHosting Sales
  12. P

sigtest

ggggggtest :) hehe good game
  13. P

Looking for 1gb/75gb for under 100$/year.

WebDev first read the rules, then try to post an interesting offer.
  14. P

looking for 500mb, 25G, $40/year

Dear sir, Where are you from? I might offer you a package which you can pay via bank transfer. Best Regards, S. Van Baelen PixelHosting Sales
  15. P

Datapacket and Canaca - Same design, different prices

You'll see lots of hosts with the same template :)
  16. P

Ready To Pay If Affordable

Hello Jayanth.M.P, PixelHosting can offer you: 400MB Diskspace 15GB Bandwidth Unlimited FTP & Email Accounts Unlimited Domains & Subdomains Unlimited MySQL Databases for $3.00/month For more information about our packages click here. Best Regards, S. Van Baelen PixelHosting Sales
  17. P

Server4You

Anyone knows why they are blocked at WHT?
  18. P

need a host for ipb

Dear kingli86, We can offer you the following custom package: 2500MB Diskspace 60GB Bandwidth $10/month Our predefined packages can be seen here: http://www.pixelhosting.net/plans.php. For questions, feel free to contact sales@pixelhosting.net. You can try out out services by...
  19. P

need hosting. php, mysql, scripts

Dear groggyJ, We can offer you our smallest Lite package: 400MB Diskspace and 15GB Bandwidth for $3/month. We allow PHP and Perl. You'll be able to create unlimited MySQL databases, unlimited domains, unlimited FTP accounts and unlimited email addresses. Thanks to cPanel, our...
  20. P

I need at least

Dear babolo, PixelHosting can offer you the following custom hosting package: 1GB Diskspace and 100GB Bandwidth for $12/month. You can view our predefined hosting packages here. If you want to test our services first you can signup for a free 7 day trial account here. If you have any...
Back