• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Free hosting request: FTP Space: 500 MB - 1 GB

My problem is solved, I was able to move on my website. Thanks all for offering their support. Special thanks to Bryan from wswd.net
  2. S

Hi Sander, thanks for that offer. I'll keep you informed, should I want to make use of it.
  3. S

Thanks! That's such a friendly offer, thanks very much! I need ftp (not ftp spac) in order to upload contents. I have done so over many years. Now, my old provider goes out of business, I therefore need web space somewehre else. Can you please get into touch with me via PM so that we can...
  4. S

Thanks for the friendly offer That's just such a friendly offer, thanks! In order to talk about details, I tried to send you a PM; that's however not possible, I think it has to do with the fact that I'm new on this forum. Could you therefore please contact me via PM or even mail? Thanks in...
  5. S

Request free webhostingWhich features do you need? (optional)FTP Do you need any other features? (optional) e-mail-adresses Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages? Yes Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting? No Describe what you...
Back