• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Need live chat software for our website

Not the last I knew - link to free version please?
  2. J

Livezilla has not been free for (I believe) over a year now :)
  3. J

Need cpanel hosting

Because its still being worked on and no I am not thank you very much my license is currently suspended for non payment. I'm not going to renew it until the website is ready.
  4. J

I Also suggest Star Develop
  5. J

Need adult hosting (free or under 1usd)

Hi there, If you still need this Jedeu.Com is happy to offer the below plan: Space: 3GB Traffic: 5GB Features: Unlimited Web: www(dot)jedeu(dot)com Email: adm@jedeu.com Let me know thanks.
  6. J

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, Fantastico, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess Spac

Hello, Jedeu.Com will be happy to offer you the below plan if you would like. 3GB space 5GB traffic unlimited features website: www(dot)jedeu(dot)com Email: adm@jedeu.com Just let me know. Thanks.
  7. J

Need cpanel hosting

Hello, If you can explain why you need "unlimited" resources and SSL I will see what we can do. I am prepared to offer you the following: 3 GB Space (Free Upgrades as needed) 5 GB Traffic (Free Upgrades as needed) Unlimited Features Although, SSL requires a dedicated IP which I would...
Back