• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

.CO.CC is back to Google

The CEO of CO.CC actually filed a complained to Google. They demanded that if their domains is to be delisted then so should *.blogspot.com a nd facebook.com/*** as they are also low quality webpages. In an even of serious discussion, co.cc won over google. Thought Google had a point, it wasn't...
  2. C

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I still don't get it! :> Seems no one did, just found this thread is 9years old and its going to be 10 next few days.
  3. C

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I dont get the point of posting here, but hey, sure is testing the hell out
  4. C

Best Free Forum Software

For me, SMF is the best choice. I like its way interface and its easy to browse through the posts and administrate. Its done in a very sleek manner, I have tried MyBB, but its interface didn't convince me much.
  5. C

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

Why don't you allow people from other users to signup for free hosting? Spam policy?
  6. C

♥ [EU] 10GB Storage,100GB Bandwidth,cPanel11! Winning-host.eu ♥ NO ADS/NO Post2Host

What do you mean by suspended? I can still see the website.. Wheres your server situated at? Croatia?
  7. C

Hello peeepz

Hai, I just wanted to introduce myself here so here goes. I'm an IT Student from India, my birthplace too. And I'm here to get involved with hosting discussion, just to know more and get in with the latest news.
Back