• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Professional Website and Software development company

Webinstance.com is one of the premiere Web Solutions and Design Development Company in the world. Webinstance.com offers services in web site application development by using Php, Mysql, Javascirpt, Magneto, Wordpress, Drupal, HTML as well as provides innovative custom E-Commerce shopping...
  2. W

Custom Plugin development in Wordpress

I have got some ideas from Wordpress documentation. It starts with a function like "add_action". It needs "add_filter" function. I can't understand "add_filter" function. Would anyone can help me?
  3. W

WebInstance is a leading web development and seo company

WebInstance is a leading web development and seo company
  4. W

SEO for an internal pages

Off page seo are article writing, press releases, unique content, forum posting etc & off page seo for internal page means seo for not only home page it's for all pages related with your web site.
  5. W

Link Building Strategies for 2012:

Google panda has changed algorithm for search engine. Now google totally ignoring poor quality backlinks. Here a SEO have to focus only high quality backlinks.
  6. W

How can you do white hat SEO

Hello, In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, White Hat SEO refers to the usage of SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies. For example, a Web site that is SEO...
  7. W

Good SEO ranking without backlinks?

Hello Everyone, I was just reading an e-book in which the author states that with themed content you can rank well in Google without the need of buildings backlinks. I was wondering if this is true or if I am wasting my time just writing themed articles without building any backlink to the...
Back