• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. U

First month $1.00 PREMIUM shared and reseller packages

Hello Everyone, For the rest of November and December start a hosting account with us risk free for just $1 the first month! We offer a 30 day money back guarantee for the entire second month if you wish to cancel. This gives you 2 months risk free to use our product and really get a...
  2. U

Professional Logo Designer for Hire!

Hey, just wanted to say your logos are pretty impressive and I will surely keep you in mind when I am ready for a redesign of my current site.
  3. U

Is anyone still using anything below Windows XP?

I still use windows xp. For me it has been a very stable operating system and also it runs very fast. I dont really need all the flashy stuff that comes with the newer operating systems and I just dont see a need to upgrade.
  4. U

Please review my web hosting site.

I like the design. Its pretty clean and seems unique in comparison to most of the hosting designs I have been looking at recently.
  5. U

Please review my website

I like where you are going with the design so far. It is still clean but I feel like you should maybe add some more things to the background to make it feel more wholesome. That is just my 2cents
  6. U

One Time Pay Hosting

1 time pay host The concept just doesn't make sense to me if your looking for a product that is actually worthwhile. You get what you pay for and why pay once just to get scammed. IMO I would look into free hosting before I would trust that..
Back