• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Need 2 webhosting accounts

oops... didn't notice... anyways, I wasn't making any offer... just a suggestion...
  2. V

Need 2 webhosting accounts

do you really need 2 hosting accounts? You know, you can just add an "add-on" domain :|
  3. V

Yeah! I am NLC

congrats there! I wish you the best of luck with your spamming! :P btw, what the hell is "Hick LeX Coolin"? :P
  4. V

Which is Good for SEO ?

well... I heard people saying that Google favor Blogger.com :|
  5. V

Hi I'm a new member

wrong forum! anyways, welcome abroad! Hope you have a nice stay here! :D
  6. V

Best site for smo?

I use FB, Twitter, Delicious, Stumble and I guess you also should try them... ;)
  7. V

Next Windows OS

I have tried the MSDN version of Win8 and its rockin! :D
  8. V

Which web browser do you use?

Firefox FTW! It's really awesome... but recently, after updating to 9.0.1, the browser is hanging by itself... :(
  9. V

Good SEO ranking without backlinks?

actually, you get the SEO from backlinks... thats the easiest way. why backlinks? so that the the bots can track your site and its "reputation"
  10. V

How Sitemap is important?

There are two types of sitemap (basically): HTML and XML The HTML one is for your visitors where they will know which "link" is for what The XML one are for search engine bots so that they can get all the internal links of the site in one place and thus a higher chance of getting indexed, and as...
  11. V

.CO.CC is back to Google

now thats unexpected... anyways, google had a point: if people are determined to get visitors get a TLD...
  12. V

Please review my web hosting site.

loading fine for me... btw, the theme is pretty nice, but you should probably add a link to your logo on the header... please dont need that much Disk Space (300GB... seriously?... do you allow file hosting? then I will be interested :D )
  13. V

Please review my website

hmm... I think its custom made... found no author copyright in the theme files...
Back