• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

VPSRACK.COM: Offer lowest price ≡► APP-Hosting/Share Hosting/VPS/Dedicated Hosting

███ VPSRACK.COM: Providing best value on App-Hosting/Shared hosting/ VPS and Dedicated servers VPSRACK offers lowest price with no long term contracts on all APP-Host and Shared Hosting Packages. We provide 24/7 support and technical help for all of our customers. Our special feature...
  2. V

VPSRACK.COM: FREE Hosting

███ VPSRACK.COM: Providing best value on App-Hosting/Shared hosting/ VPS and Dedicated servers ► FREE Hosting: This is a greate way to try our hosting service. User will receive full access to CPanel to take control over their hosting packages. Package Details: Instant...
  3. V

Review my file hosting site

What script do you use Hey mate, what is the script name you use.
  4. V

PC Memory running LOW!

May cause by page file. What is the empty space when you restart your computer. To find the file that take this much space on your hard space, Try to find Disk space used by each Folder on C: drive. When you find the largest folder, go to that folder and do the same until you find the problem...
  5. V

What was the specs of your first computer? and with do you have NOW?

Hey, My first computer is Windows 95 Memory 16mb Hard Drive: 2GB CTR monitor Processor: 233 MHz Now Windows 7 Ultimate System -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Manufacturer Acer Model Aspire M3910 Total amount...
  6. V

What Windows Versions have you used?

starting from 95 I used everything starting with Windows 95. I have to say their biggest jump is from 98 to 2000. Windows got much user friendly.
  7. V

Anyone tried FireFox 5 yet?

too many updates Did any one release fireFOX realizing too many updates for FireFox lately. THay release FireFOX 4 on March 22, 2011 and its already 6.0.1. I don't see much of improvement other than interface changed. If anything i think FireFOX 4 is bit faster.
Back