• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Colour Schemes - any useful tools?

why you need colour scheme tool your site is really good and there is no need for any change.
  2. D

IE 9 developer tools

Internet Explorer 9 are a user-agent switching tool, a network traffic inspector, an improved JavaScript profiler, and integrated support for new web standards introduced with Internet Explorer 9.
  3. D

Which web browser do you use?

I am using Mozilla Firefox because i am an SEO and there is no match of Mozilla for SEO.
  4. D

What Are You Listening To!

I love the song Somebody's me by Enrique
  5. D

Post your dreams...

I dream that soon i would be the most successful person of this world.
  6. D

Web Video player?

There are many players such as jw player, flow player,flv player.Use anyone of them.
  7. D

How to choose VPS

I'm shopping for a VPS host, and I noticed that none of the plans mentions the amount of RAM, which you mention several times in the tutorial. Does a VPS actually allocate a fixed-size chunk of RAM to each virtual server
  8. D

Bad news for free hosting providers.

I think Google take a good step. But if Google take this step earlier it will be more effective but still its very effective descion.
  9. D

How much space does a typical website use?

Usually 100 MB is enough but now a days standard space which is used is 1 GB but its my suggestion if you are serious than go for paid hosting not for free hosting.
Back