• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

FireFox 4?

hmmm i dont know whats wrong with firefox . i used it on my PC version 3.6 used it for a month or so than its crashes . than i bought a imac and used firefox 4 on it 3 month after crashes again . so i am on safari and chrome .
  2. D

What Windows Versions have you used?

i am using Mac osX Snow Leo . but on my virtual pc i have Ubunto and Windows Xp if i want to play some game :)
  3. D

How long have you build a website?

if u want to be a webdesigner u dont have to think about time only quality . i have been designing websites 9 years now i started with a program called netobject and now i use only a note pad to code my website . a website can take from 1 day to a week or more . .
  4. D

How to convert PSD to WP?

Hmmm to convert i can tell u one thing u dont need school to learn a little bit php and xhtml/css . go to nettuts.com or css-tricks.com thay have videos how to do that step by step trust me it will help , helped me :) good luck .
Back