• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

need free hosting for drupal 7 site

Would be happy to help: http://weblovers.ltd.uk/cart.php I can also offer a reasonable custom plan if you like.
  2. T

What is wrong with my code?

It is not an array it is just how the variable is written, and yes i'm pretty sure its because the die is commented lmao i can not believe i missed that.
  3. T

What is wrong with my code?

Hey guys, now.... im pretty sure i did it right but it just won't die like it should <?php //Website Offline Mode $WebOffline[Enabled] = "True"; $WebOffline[IsPass] = $_GET[Over]; $WebOffline[Pass] = "TEST"; if ($WebOffline[Enabled] == "True" && $WebOffline[IsPass] !=...
  4. T

Helping with a forum script?

@sander k by there license i am not required to so long as i credit them for their work @PlotHost I mean they will require a license key to access the script, but it will be free to order the key
  5. T

Helping with a forum script?

Hello fellow members, Me and my friend Lee are currently working on a forum project called XeoBB, The code is based on MyBB v1.6 we will have a licenses system however it will be free to use forever, I would like some help from any designers, and dev's in PHP and MySQL. Looking for any...
  6. T

Strange, ever come across this?

Sounds Interesting I will have to try it, do you think it will be successful?
  7. T

What is Best Support Ticket System?

Most certainly WHMCS :)
Back