• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

New Member - HostATree.com

Hi there - hostatree.com here. We are the sister site of HostAVPS.com and would like to be welcomed to the forums! We offer shared, reseller, dedicated, and VPS solutions, and for some reason missed Freewebspace.net as a forum we frequently visit. Hopefully we can provide excellent...
  2. H

cPanel server configuration/hardening - $44.99

interesting, best of luck to you. I don't see too many people using these services these days as more and more people become familiar with their own technology. Insane how fast web hosting has taken off and how saturated the market is.
  3. H

Dedicated Server Reseller Recommendations?

Hi there - hostatree.com offers both, and we've recently revamped our hosting packages for dedicated servers. Other than that, there are a few good places, I would do some checks to make sure you are okay with the US&UK locals.
  4. H

VPSFuze, anyone?

also saw a few bad reviews for them on WHT. They seem okay, but i'm sure you can search around for a better VPS host.
  5. H

How do you get customers

I've been in the hosting business for several years now, and I find that good customer reviews are the best way to get customers.
  6. H

Design stealing/duplication

we've had a lot of people copy our designs, hence why we try to add slight enhancements to make it our own again!
  7. H

WHMCS or HostBill?

been using WHMCS for a couple of years now. Only dislike is the income projections, as they are so inaccurate.
Back