• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

New Member..!!

Welcome Madushka, see you got your 1st post out of the way... lol
  2. R

Spring forward!

Yea, I wish we never change time, but it seems that we get it later and later every year. This year most of all, well the last part of last year and the 1st part of this year!
  3. R

New hosting 100% FREE - 3 GB/30GB cPanel

Thx bytza :)... I don't get many ppl coming to my site yet, so that's not gonna be a problem
  4. R

Offsite Backup

cPanel work around Hello, I'm the admin over at the Techni Host forums, and he knows about this and he's working on fixing it. I think it had something to do with him updating/changing the billing script. But you can log-in to the cPanel this way... Put this: h ttp://184.82.149.194:2082...
  5. R

New hosting 100% FREE - 3 GB/30GB cPanel

Do you allow chat, arcade and gallery scripts Hello bytza, Do you allow chat, arcade and gallery scripts?... Of course they are all free and/or open source. My site wont have that many visitors... well, not yet. Thank you, Michael
Back