• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

BidClix.com

I was using bidclix on my site as backup It took me nearly 3 monnths to reach the minimum payout but before the end of the month they emailed me short message that they closed my account, REASON? Here is there email FROM: Lori Richter <lori@bidclix.com> Well, I cant understand term...
  2. K

Tomcat Hosting with JSP and Servlet Support.

Hi, I need Java hosting with support of JSP, Servlet and MYSQL Space: 1GB+ Bandwidth: ~15GB Shared / Private Tomcat (Private is perfered) (JSP and Servlet Support) 10+ MYSQL connections All other good hosting features NO SETUP FEES Limit $8 / month [Less is better]
  3. K

Reseller Wtih RV-Skins + UR-Chin + JSP support

I need reseller account with features including RV-Skins + UR-Chin + JSP/Servelts support (with all other features) Space: 20GB Bandwidth > 15 times of Space (like for 20GB badwidth should be 300GB) Unlimited Accounts 99.9+ Uptime and all other default features No setup charges...
  4. K

SearchScout :-

http://www.searchscout.com/ How can the site list SearchScout recieve as much traffic to become to ranked at alexa Alexa ranked SearchScount in Top 20 site and gave it rank 17 http://www.alexa.com/site/ds/top_sites?ts_mode=lang&lang=en
  5. K

Need a reseller account

I need Space: 10g or more Bandwidth: 150G or more Control panel:cPanel/WHM, Fantastico Cost: $25-30 a month, with free setup. Host unlimited domains:Yes Payment : Paypal
  6. K

question abt invision forum ...

Hi, how to configure Invision forum so that all user get automically subscribed on thread which they start or reply to any thread. like i have started this thread and got automitically subscribed on this thread. please help me ... Khuram Khan
  7. K

MyCubix -- out of biz

Hi, Two days before, I registered for paid hosting at MyCubix.com (HostCubix.com) ... I was using their free hosting for nearly 1 yr. I didnt recieve any email from them .. when i contacted them i found that Admin of site has left so they cant do any thing .. I found my free hosting...
  8. K

increase in pageviews

Hi, Few days back ...I made few changes in my sites ... and added some stuff too Today I saw the dramatical increase in page impressions in my adsense account ... even though i am happy for good page impression ... but i am still not sure that how i could get so many pagevisits on my sites...
  9. K

registrar that support paypal

I have paypal account not CC Do godaddy.com support paypal? or Is there any registrar who support paypal and sell the domain on the price of equal to that of godaddy? Kamal Khan
  10. K

PHPLinks error (too many connections)

I just installed phplinks on one of my website ... It was working fine ... i added cats and sites ... just few hrs before i added the link to new directory on my home page of my website. Now when I checked ... It was giving the error like (too many connection 6) How can i solve this...
  11. K

PHPBB to Invision

I am using Phpbb forum in one of my site ... but now i want to move to Invision because of some reason ... Is there any way to move data from phpbb to invision .. Thanks in advance Kamal Khan
  12. K

New Yahoo ....

New Yahoo Front page ... updated http://www.yahoo.com/?r=1097085954 your comments .... Kamal
  13. K

Request to Bill Gates ...

Dear Bill Gates, I am Kamal Khan and I am using your Hotmail service since started and given my email address of hotmail to hundreds of poeple during this time. Now I recieve so many email including SPAM on hotmail address and your 2MB space be filled daily so I daily visit my email and...
  14. K

FREE php-nuke modules?

HI, Can any tell me website where i can download free modules for PHP-NUKE ... Kamal
  15. K

FREE php-nuke modules

HI, Can any tell me website where i can download free modules for PHP-NUKE ... Kamal
  16. K

free php-nuke modules

17. K

no more "Ads by goooooooogle" but "Ads by google"

I just saw that my site is showing "Ads by google" instead of "Ads by goooooooogle" Kamal Khan
  18. K

XML Feed Search Results

Hi, I am looking for an xml feed that we can pull that will ONLY pull non sponsored web results. We are willing to pay a fee for such a solution. Does any one know of a company that is offering such a feed, or know a contact in one of the larger web search providers that I can contact...
  19. K

XML Feed Search results

Hi, I am looking for an xml feed that we can pull that will ONLY pull non sponsored web results. We are willing to pay a fee for such a solution. Does any one know of a company that is offering such a feed, or know a contact in one of the larger web search providers that I can contact...
  20. K

11 Gmail invites

Hi, I got 11 gmail invites ... give me best offer to take all or few of them Kamal Khan
Back