• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

FREE WEB HOSTING !! 1GB Space - 100GB Bandwidth PHP MySQL - Stats

Well, I think the offer is good. And you have to face the facts: free hosting with lots of space costs money and the provider has to sell many ad spaces to be able to finance the whole project. I don't care if there are many ads on the site as long as the domain web hosting offer is good and I...
  2. W

Server monitoring

Is there one that can send you a text message to your cell phone if a service is down?
  3. W

Is there a market for this?

Depending on the needs, you could include a basic web design, and manage it completely. I think there could be a market for that. Targeting busines that don't want to take care of this and are not really interested in tech, you know, they just heard that it's important these days to be present...
  4. W

video stream site ?

For video streaming I would get a dedicated server on a 1Gbps port, or start of small with a 100Mbit port, but if you grow and have many visitors you would need to switch. Depends on your load balancing technique as well. Maybe you can hold off for a while and wait for this HTML5 deal to become...
Back