• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Alley Cat Host | Shared & Reseller | cPanel | $2.00 Monthly!

About Alley Cat Host We are Alley Cat Host. We specialize in offering all the same features as the big guys but the quality and support of a one on one business. Our Hosting Plans Shared Hosting Meow 1 Disk Space: 1GB Bandwidth: 10GB Features: 100 Ea. 2 USD Monthly Order Here...
  2. R

Alley Cat Host | Free Shared & Reseller Hosting! | Great Uptime | cPanel Hosting

About Alley Cat Host We are Alley Cat Host. We specialize in offering all the same features as the big guys but the quality and support of a one on one business. Our Hosting Plans Free Shared Hosting Mouse 1 Disk Space: 500MB Bandwidth: 1GB Features: 5 Ea. Free! Order Here...
  3. R

Alley Cat Host | cPanel Hosting | Shared & Reseller | Great Uptime

About Alley Cat Host We are Alley Cat Host. We specialize in offering all the same features as the big guys but the quality and support of a one on one business. Our Hosting Plans Shared Hosting Meow 1 Disk Space: 1GB Bandwidth: 10GB Features: 100 Ea. 2 USD Monthly Order Here...
  4. R

Alley Cat Hosting | Shared & Reseller Hosting | cPanel Control Panel | LOW PRICES!

Hello, Alley Cat Hosting is finally back open with brand new plans and a community forum! As part of the update we changed our Shared and Reseller Plans. I listed the new ones below: *Important note: All of our plans come with a 30 day money back guarantee. More information on our...
  5. R

Alley Cat Host | Post2Host Hosting | 99% uptime | cPanel Panel

Hello, Alley Cat Hosting has re-opened after construction and is better than ever. We added some brand new Post2Host plans which are pretty amazing. Check them out below: Important Links Alley Cat Host Homepage Post2Host Plans Page Community Forum (Brand new!) Mouse 1 (Shared...
  6. R

Looking for good VPS

Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum. Could a moderator move it? Hey, I am looking for a good and reliable VPS Server Requirements: Atleast 25GB Space Atleast 500GB Bandwidth cPanel + WHM are a must Ram and other specs can be up for debate Budget would be $20.00 or lower. Higher...
  7. R

Who loves windows 7?

Hey, At my school they re-did our tech lab and put in brand new Windows 7 computers and they are absolutely amazing. I have used Windows XP and Vista and you typically run into a program "Not Responding" for a moment however I haven't been able to cause that on Windows 7. I personally think...
  8. R

Need help advertising

Hello, I started a hosting company called Alley Cat Hosting. I have done absolutely everything that I know and read about to promote it. I was wondering what tips you guys had to offer just please don't post about adsense or directories because I have already read - tried them. Thanks guys!
  9. R

Alley Cat Hosting

||ATTENTION DEVELOPERS|| If you are a developer looking for a single place to host your clients then look no further! Alley Cat Hosting has a special coupon that allows you to receive 90% off all bills and orders for any hosting package. To prevent abuse we ask you contact us via Live Support...
  10. R

Stunner Designs Offline

Hello, For the majority of the day StunnerDesigns.Net and client sites have been offline. We are working to resolve the issue and all updates are posted on twitter @StunnerDesigns. Thanks for your cooperation Ryan - Stunner Designs President
  11. R

Stunner Designs | cPanel Hosting | $1.00 Plan

Hello, Stunner Designs is an extremely reliable host that has space open for some good and legal clients. Our hosting plans are below: Fairy: Disk Space: 6GB Bandwidth: 19GB All other features: 15 Ea. Pricing: $1.00 Monthly Register: Here Strawberry: Disk Space: 14GB Bandwidth...
  12. R

Stunner Designs now offers free hosting!

Hello, Stunner Designs is now offering Free Hosting! Our server uptime so far has been 100% which is pretty amazing. Our plans are: Duck: Disk Space: 500MB Bandwidth: 1GB E-mail: 5 FTP: 6 MySQL: 5 Sub, Parked, Addon Domains: 3 FREE Swan Disk Space: 900MB Bandwidth: 2GB E-mail...
  13. R

Stunner Designs Valentines Sale

Hey There, Just wanted to let everyone know that Stunner Designs is running it's Valentines Sale which runs from now until Valentines Day and allows you to get our great hosting which currently has a great uptime for 3 months at no charge to you... Yea that means Free for 3 months. Plans...
  14. R

Stunner Designs - Reliable Hosting

Hello, StunnerDesigns is a rather new company. We offer Design, Branding, the whole 9 yards however I want to talk to you about our hosting services. Right now our server uptime has been 100% and we are working on getting some good clients on our server and we want you (if you are good)...
  15. R

SimplyHosted Post2Host / Premium

Simply Hosted is a small web host that specializes in customer satisfaction and will actually help you if you need it! What a concept right? Right now we are offering Post2Host and Paid hosting because we need to pay the bills. We are always flexible so if you need account upgrades or are...
Back