• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Free shared, reseller and master reseller hosting promotion! [disposablespace.com]

504 Connect to www.disposablepsace.com:80 failed: SOCKS error: host unreachable
  2. D

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

2mb file upload restriction. Amongst others.
  3. D

Free Hosting the best as good as paid Hosting

You gotta jump thru a buncha hoops and ladders just to find out what the catch is, which I won't do. Are you not willing to tell us if you're post-to-host, or how we earn points, etc? Thanks, but no thanks.
  4. D

Free shared, reseller and master reseller hosting promotion! [disposablespace.com]

None of the sign-up links work. Moving on to something a little bit more reliable than this non-offer...
  5. D

Free Webhosting No Ads 10gb space 100gb bandwidth

I had my site there for two months. Disappeared overnite, no warning whatsoever. LAME!
  6. D

★★ InstaFree 2.0 Launch! New site, new server! Free INSTANT cPanel shared/reseller ★★

Cool- I don't mind jumping through hoops to get revenue coming in for folks, so long as it's legal, non-invasive, and doesn't involve malware or other scams. Thanks for addressing this, and I'll send an email. Cheers.
  7. D

Paradox Servers - 1GB Disk Quota - 30GB Monthly Transfer - cPanel - Free!

All links point to "The system cannot find the file specified."
  8. D

★★ InstaFree 2.0 Launch! New site, new server! Free INSTANT cPanel shared/reseller ★★

SCAM ALERT on shared package. Going to the link above, and choosing the InstaFree Free Plan, a popup comes up for the "surveys". All of them appear to be scams, including cell phone phishing that costs $9.99 each month. NOT COOL. I finished one (RU Fat?) that seemed scam free, but was...
Back