• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Domain registration

Hello, I am registering a domain, before that I want to clarify one doubt. Can I register a domainname.net if domainname.com is present and its the registers trademark of theirs(domainname.com) for ex:-Can I register freewebspace.com(just an example), as freewebspace.net is already present...
  2. W

Help me

Hello, I'm a beginner in using SSH and administering a VPS. I was installing FFmpeg on my server. yum install ffmpeg ffmpeg-devel If you get package not found, then you will need to add few lines in the yum repository for dag packages installation. Create a file named dag.repo in...
  3. W

Free Small VPS-please read this

Hello All, I'm Karthik, owner of a P2H community. I am out to search for a sponsorer who could give me an free VPS. With my present sponsorer there is lot of problem with uptime and there is prolbem with WHMreseller. With my present sponsorer I had done a deal that I would work for him as...
  4. W

Free master resellers

Hello, Can anyone provide me a free zamfoo or WHMPHP master resellers. If so, PM me to get more info
Back