• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. i2chat

Free hosting request: cPanel 1GB

im search about free hosting support cPanel 11 inc. ​PHP 5.2.0 or higher. register_globals must be Off safe_mode must be Off exec() (executable files) must be allowed short_open_tag must be On allow_url_fopen should be On allow_url_include should be Off...
  2. i2chat

i2im gives you like msn ( NOT HOTMAIL) but only txt chat with 3skin withoute any ads

another skin another skin its worck with HTML page and php pages . Featured in this site is that there is no ads or pop-up in terms of . Allows you to add us if your site Active service in the name of free advertising the sense that you can announce the site on the condition that Site...
  3. i2chat

eny one can you givme hosting

hi all iwant asq somthing! ihave 123flashchat v6.5 unix full and iwant free hosted For the installation of It will give him in return a 123flashchat completed version
  4. i2chat

ineed free small vps

hi all ineed free vps unix for my chat room 123flashchat 15 user 1gb maxmum suported ssh this my mail odratop10@yahoo.com
Back