• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Perfected Hosting Is Back! Shared Hosting From $2!

Perfected // Hosting is currently running a 25% Off first month sale to all FreeWebspace.net users! And 10% off Recurring! Our shared hosting accounts are top quality, and offer the hottest technology in the web hosting industry including CPanel v11, Fantastico De Luxe, Installatron, SITE...
  2. P

HighLayer.com Review

Thanks for the review, I use to be with them when I had a Reseller Account, I then upgraded to a limestone server. I had a great time at highlayer.
  3. P

What is Best Support Ticket System?

Im also looking for a help desk, Clinetexec is pretty not that good in support. I have a really low budget any one have any help desk that can sutie me?
  4. P

How can you compete with constant overselling!

You have to think about it, Not many people are overselling its just those company's that just want to do it and are going to fail or something is going to happen to them.
  5. P

Looking For

Hi, Im Greg. Im starting to get into providing ShoutCasts and Gameservers, Now my question is how much is it to provide this and is there a scuh thing as resellers for this? Also where can i got to get this product to reselle?
  6. P

HostWoot.com|Free Hosting, 20GB Space, 100GB Bandwith, Unlimited Features!

Sounds like a good deal. Im going to look into this.
Back