• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Radio streaming for free?

OK, how many posts? For 30-35 slots?
  2. T

Hello. No, you didnt understood me. I said that because I just wanted to show you that its ok that you offer me any kind of deal. I can stream 24/7, but I would also be happy with 3 days a week. I just need to start that project, because I have big plans for it. But, however, I would be...
  3. T

Yes, I know. But, it says that I must post 50 times to open the account. I need to start that project very soon, I would post later... I am offering banner and link back if anyone is interested. Regards.
  4. T

Seems like Jordan Mclay isn't interested anymore. I wait to see more offers. Thanks in advance.
  5. T

I've decieded to accept your offer. Can you give me some contact information? Regards.
  6. T

I already said before that I found people who work with music. They are DJs, have their own songs and know many people who will give them permission to stream. But, I also told that I dont have permission for some world known songs. Greets.
  7. T

Hello. Thank you very much for your offer. It is interesting, but I will wait just to see other offers too. Then I will let you know my decision. Regards.
  8. T

Pozdrav, vidim da ne mogu ni ja tebi... imam msn naravno: m.dule@hotmail.com
  9. T

New request Hello. I am looking for free sponsored radio streaming hosting. (*With Auto DJ, if it is possible) I launched a website in Serbia lately, and have big plans for it. It is still under construction, but its working, and waiting for visitors :) Language is Serbian. Its main...
Back