• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Blazenhost.net/com Forsale

Domains are still up for sale.
  2. B

We are also willing to part with the 100GB reseller that were on which is paid for a year. p.m
  3. B

Hello, we are mostly trying to sell the domain names, but we were still hosting our free clients which used our service the most and would have liked them to move along with blazenhost. We started out as a free host and there are many many free host, we did move into paid hosting but as we were...
  4. B

I'm currently selling my hosting company, we are a free host with 21 accounts at this time, we started clearing accounts and stuck with accounts that used us the most. Best offer, We are selling blazenhost company, includes accounts blazenhost.net and .com domains. Views according to our...
  5. B

Blazenhost.net Forsale

We are currently trying to sale Blazenhost.net and Blazenhost.com both hosting domains which we have ran a company on for four months, This domain gets over 400 Views each day please personal message me if you have any offer.
  6. B

Shoutcast Limited!

Yes please email us at support@blazenhost.net
  7. B

No P2H No Advertise

Here at Blazenhost we have redone our plans and we are now giving you some impressive free web hosting Plan 1 For $0.00 * 1500 MB Diskspace * 7 GB Bandwidth * Unlimited Mail Boxes * Unlimited MySQL Databases * Technical Support * Unlimted Sub-domains *...
  8. B

Reseller Hosting

New plans. We are now offering new plans which have been priced the lowest we can offer. Reseller 2 15GB of diskspace. 80GB of bandwidth this can be upgraded. Create as many accounts as you want. Verifed cPanel license. Live and ticket technical and billing support. $10.95 USD...
  9. B

[ABUSE] How do you handle it?

I happen to do the same thing, even with 100 account's I seem to get threw them pretty fast, another way I check is high bandwidth that makes my eyes go in their direction most of the time, but other than 1 or 2 issues, I have not had any major problems. Then again I may have one tomorrow you...
  10. B

Host for Comics Fansite

Hello, We can offer you a custom plan on our brand new server, 2GB of diskspace. cPanel 10GB of bandwidth can be upgraded depending on use. We also can do Backups. Instant activation after review, 3 Minutes or so. Live and ticket technical support. 99% Uptime. 100 of each feature...
  11. B

Reseller Hosting

Reseller Hosting Cheap but Reliable. Blazenhost would like to offer you a reseller, at a good price, good uptime. A truly unbeatable offer. Reseller One. 4GB of diskspace 80GB of bandwidth Create as many accounts as you can. WHM/cPanel Live and ticket technical support, we are here when you...
  12. B

1.50 Shared hosting Plan.

Blazenhost, new amazing paid plan. Our paid plan is affordable and durable. Some of the features we offer. 10GB of diskspace 120GB of bandwidth, Upgradeable cPanel 99.9% Uptime. Fantastico, one click installations of your favorite software. Choice of your own domain, or a...
  13. B

1.5GB Free Hosting Plan.

Here at blazening host we provide premium hosting services for free clients. We offer the following, Some features. 1. live and ticket technical support. 2. Forums for small questions, our staff can easily answer your questions. 3. 99.9% Uptime guarantee, fast and reliable servers. 4...
  14. B

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

umm this is cool!!
  15. B

Shoutcast Limited!

Hello, We are willing to raise this, please let us know what you think.
  16. B

Shoutcast Limited!

We are offering this plan again 15 More spots!
  17. B

Need a free host for a SMF forum

Space: 2GB of diskspace. Bandwidth: 7 Upgradeable GB No P2H We do have cpanel MySQL and PHP Fantastioc- One click installations 100 Of each feature. http://www.siteuptime.com/users/statistics.php?Action=Stat&UserServiceId=89747 www.blazenhost.net
  18. B

[Logo Design Service] - Professional exclusively made for your website/business!

Your logos are awesome, I may be stopping by soon.
  19. B

wow, it happened...

Congrats, I hope to be there "cough cough" maybe in a few years!
Back