• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Personal proxy hosting

I know where you can get proxy hosting for 3 a month, surely you can afford that? I dont know - But thats incredibly cheap and this company has been around for some time.
  2. D

Radio streaming for free?

Radio streaming for free It will be very hard if not impossible to find a free host with no file size limits. If you can change that requirement, I think you will get more responses from the community here.
  3. D

Windows 7?

Windows 7 Its all about the OSX. Windows 7ista is nice, but its just no Snow Leopard. And as for that other unix-based OS; the one coded by amateurs and hobbyists? The less we say about that, the better :X
  4. D

PHP Email Image

I think it would be better if _SERVERPHP_SELF was used instead of _SERVERREQUEST_URI _SERVERREQUEST_URI wont identify the page if there is a query string in the URL example index.php?action=something PHP Code: <?php if _SERVERPHP_SELF == /about.php // if page = about.php show...
  5. D

Free Help Desk Support Software

Them last two tools you posted CssHtml are quite good :- I like the banner one :P Speed one could be useful as well :P Sorry not realy read but - is it your website? If so - Nice -Samm
  6. D

Need Offshore Host

Hello to everyone I am looking for a free reliable host account with legal adult content allowed. I need about 500 Mb - 1Gb of space with 10-15 Gb bandwidth the more, the better, 2-3 MySQL database, 2-3 addon domains and the ability to create subdomains. In exchange i am ready to put a couple...
  7. D

Need a short term host

hi all i am working in a free lotto site wich member can win some prize and i am looking for a free cpanel hosting with this features: 2GB of disk space 5GB of bandwidth 5 mysql 5email account safe mode is off cronjob enabled and all the standard features. in return i can put a...
  8. D

Need free hosting which adult content allowed.

Need free hosting which adult content allowed Hello to everyone I am looking for a free reliable host account with legal adult content allowed. I need about 500 Mb - 1Gb of space with 10-15 Gb bandwidth the more, the better, 2-3 MySQL database, 2-3 addon domains and the ability to create...
  9. D

Dropped from google

Hunters Moon doesnt appear as text in your web pages. It also doesnt appear in META keywords or descriptions. It doesnt appear in a web page name. So Yahoo wont rank your site highly for that phrase. You apparently have an image with that name and people search Google images to "borrow"...
  10. D

html help

Look at this code: <html> <head> <title>BUTTON PROBLEM</title> </head><body><center><hr> <table><table border="0"> <tr> <td><form name="input" action="ficticiousurl.htm" method="get"> <input type="submit" value="Faulty Button 1" /></form></td>...
  11. D

How do you get customers

Well most of these people have some valid points however you never want to go with any host that says "Unlimited" next to any of their features. Unlimited usually means that they have poor servers, bad support and are just trying to cover it up by making an offer that looks good.
  12. D

Reclaiming domain?

Reclaiming domain Hi, A client of mine has done a big leaflet drop and entered their domain with an ampersand as opposed to the word and. Is there anything I can do with htaccess/dns/whatever to redirect the incorrect urls to the correct url? I am aware ampersands cannot be used in domain...
Back