• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

A new blog

I made a lot of changes to the blog and one of them was the URL. Here is the new one Free self defense information. Sorry about that but the old one won't work and there was nowhere to edit it.
  2. K

A new blog

Hi I started a blog for free self defense information and would like to know what you think. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks for your time, Ken
  3. K

Review Design

I feel you could use a header image or some other graphics on the page. It just seems like too much text.
  4. K

Could you look at my site.

You have a good use of color. I like the green. The logo colors make a nice accent. I don't know if you are not there yet but you need more meta data.
  5. K

Please review my proxy toplist

I think your welcome text ought to be in the center column and the ads in the side one. Some graphics besides the ads would be good too.
  6. K

New Design - Preview

The logo would look better if the H was more aligned. At first look it doesn't look like an H.
  7. K

My wordpress site, please give some advice

I like the flash in your header. Now you just need more posts. Your layout and navigation are simple. I like that.
  8. K

How good is gamehype.co.uk

You have a good slide show and the colors go together well.
  9. K

fasterhost.tk homepge

A little color wouldn't hurt.
  10. K

Review my site!

Your design looks good. I would like to see it again when you are finished.
  11. K

Bergen Hosting's new website!

It definitely needs color.
  12. K

Fresherplay

I like the header, it is unique. Your navigation for the radio seems out of line for the urban which partially obscures dance.
  13. K

Review my "Free File Storage" website design.

Actually, I like the original more. Just a matter of taste I guess.
  14. K

JD2010 Review Mockup

Nice, simple and professional. I like it very much.
  15. K

New design

I like your simplistic color scheme and layout. The header isn't bad but could use a little jazzing up as that is the focal point as soon as you see the page. The log in box seems too big to me.
  16. K

new hosting design site

I wonder about the girl too. She doesn't seem to belong there. I really think you have too many colors in one spot. Red, blue, black, green, white and orange?
  17. K

New Site

I don't think your logo is bad at all. Maybe just outline the UK with a solid line of some complimentary color to make it stand out from the background.
  18. K

plz review my simple website :)

Like everyone else said. Simplistic, clean and nice colors.
  19. K

Blog design

I think your colors are fine. I especially like the pastel blue in the right column. And yes, I like your coffee cup too!
  20. K

Thoughts About My Site

Very simple and clean. I like it.
Back