• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

whmcs owned license $150

ok we have deal i will pay the transfer fees, however can i be trust of your payment , after we made the transfer you wont chargeback? and i cannot PM you.
  2. V

whmcs owned license $150

like i said i will provide the email from that paypal with which i paid the license and i will write a ticket to the whmcs on which i authorize you as the new owner of account , is that ok for you?
  3. V

whmcs owned license $150

why do you think i offer my account on whmcs ? so then you can do what you whant changeemail info name etc...
  4. V

whmcs owned license $150

yes , this is : this license is with one year updates which expire on 25/08/2010
  5. V

whmcs owned license $150

to transfer where? because we provide direct access to whmcs where you can use the license as you whant to use, no need to transfer anywhere.
  6. V

whmcs owned license $150

hello you mean the paypal fees? yes we support them .
  7. V

whmcs owned license $150

Hello Friends i have a owned whmcs license i no longer use i switch to other billing software , i will offer the whmcs license for $150 via PAYPAL you need to be verified i do not trust unverified accounts , also i do offer with the license my account on whmcs.com on which you can change the...
Back