• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Anyone on FWS ever used Galaxy Visions Servers??

Anyone on FWS ever used Galaxy Visions Servers My answer is No. What is the business logic of the free hosting services, and how could you budget your hardware, software, stuff... with free services? Regards
  2. S

Banned from google.

Banned from google David dvduval -- hey bro Im here hit the nail right on the head. A simple site search in Google will tell you if youve been banned or not.
  3. S

Paradox Servers - 7GB Disk Quota - 20GB Monthly Transfer - 30 Features

Paradox Servers 7GB Disk Quota 20GB Monthly Transfer 30 Features Look into a SAN Disk Array, this would probably be the best solution for you, as you can keep adding on space without switching servers.
  4. S

byethost resellers email super slow?

byethost resellers email super slow the email validation is super slow and at the moment i dont have email validation yet and i registered 30 mins ago x.x...now i can play
  5. S

Need a short term host

I need a cheap server for anime and manga...i only have 80 bucks...which i can spend..but mostlikly i wanna us like 30 for one month and thats bout it.. or maybe give me other ideas on what else i can do :P
  6. S

What would you do in the the event of a Zombie Apocalypse?

What would you do in the the event of a Zombie Apocalypse My Fiance and I just bought a Wii a couple weeks ago. Neither one of us were ever really into any video games but this thing is addictive. Tennis is by far the most competitive and fast paced game we play. Its actually a bit of a...
  7. S

is any DA reseller offer ?

is any DA reseller offer What do you have to do for a free reseller plan with AhPlace cause its very tempting to get hosting with them for a web site.Originally Posted by enter_oblivionyou have to make 100 posts for the one plan, and 200 posts to get the next plan up
  8. S

Paid hosts with unlimited sub domains

Apparently they also park domains that people look up for availability or add to shopping cart and then cancel? Is this true?
  9. S

Fake Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Day from this side of the pond as well, hope you all have a great day.
  10. S

is any DA reseller offer ?

is any DA reseller offer Is there any good reseller hosting site which provide cheap web space and bandwidth?
Back