• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Quality Hosting at the Right Price!

VPSRight Quality Hosting at the Right Price! www.VPSRight.com About Us VPSRight was founded in mid 2009, with the owner being in the hosting industry since 2002 which makes a statement. VPSRight's top priority is customer satisfaction. We are dedicated to serving our customers in the...
  2. D

!!!!world-of-computing!!!vps!!!special!!!!

We here at World-Of-Computing.com have a surprise for those looking for cheap but reliable VPS servers. Below you will firstly find our custom VPS package... Enjoy Create Your Own!! Operating System?: Choose from any of the OS's from the bottom of this thread. Control Panel?: Choose...
  3. D

World-Of-Computing.com - VPS Summer Deals!

World-Of-Computing.com - VPS Summer Deals ________________________________________ We here at World-Of-Computing.com have a surprise for those looking for cheap but reliable VPS servers. Below you will firstly find our new custom vps package... Enjoy Create Your Own!! Operating...
  4. D

!!!!!world of computing custom vps specials!!!!!

for CUSTOM VPS prices come speak to us with your requirements or our live chat @ www.world-of-computing.com our sales agents will get you the cheapest price possible
  5. D

!!!!!world of computing custom vps specials!!!!!

ALL PLANS AT WWW.WORLD-OF-COMPUTING.COM OFFER 25%OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERS Basic reseller Disk Space: 5GB, Bandwidth: 50GB, UNLIMITED EVERYTHING!, cPanel 11, MySQl5/PHP5, RVSiteBuilder PRO, Fantastico deLuxe, and MORE! live support $7.99 Monthly $5.99 1st month(use code 25%off) order...
  6. D

reseller hosting 25%off

thanks for the move:confused4
  7. D

reseller hosting 25%off

posted in wrong section, sorry
  8. D

reseller hosting 25%off

ALL PLANS AT WWW.WORLD-OF-COMPUTING.COM OFFER 25%OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERS Basic reseller Disk Space: 5GB Bandwidth: 50GB UNLIMITED EVERYTHING! cPanel 11, MySQl5/PHP5, RVSiteBuilder PRO, Fantastico deLuxe, and MORE! live support • $7.99 Monthly $5.99 1st month(use code 25%off)...
  9. D

New Hosting Company Recruiting

hi there, sorry for late reply, my collegue started this thread. everything has been resolved with the problem you are refering to and the site is up and running again. sorry for any confusion.
  10. D

[Dedicated Server Request] Water Seven

hi the www.world-of-computing.com can offer you the following plans Intel Pentium 4 CPU: Pentium 4™ 2.4GHZ 533FSB Memory: 512MB DDR RAM Hard Drive: 60GB IDE or 36GB SCSI Bandwidth: 2000GB/MONTH IP Addresses: 5 Port: 10/100MBPS SWITCHED VLAN Management: BASIC MANAGED DDOS Protection...
  11. D

Might be looking for hosting.

www.world-of-computing.com an offer you the following plan Basic Plan Disk Space: 3,000MB Bandwidth Limit: 30,000MB/Month Max FTP Accounts: Unlimted Max Email Accounts: Unlimited Max SQL Databases: Unlimited Max Subdomains: Unlimited Max Parked Domains: Unlimited Max Addon...
  12. D

[B]World-of-computing.com 25% OFF sale[/B]

WORLD-OF-COMPUTING.COM 25% OFF ..sale introductory offer, world-of-computing.com want to offer all new customers [SIZE="4"]25% off. the prices displayed are BEFORE DISCOUNT. use coupon 25%OFF ________________________________________ WOC BASIC Disk Space: 5GB, Bandwidth: 50GB cPanel11...
  13. D

!!NOW!! hiring - any good at advertising

it has been a long week of maintenance for us, however this position is still available if anyone is interested please goto the CAREERS PAGE or visit our site www.world-of-computing.com
  14. D

hi, yeah terrible timing. we have been doing some work on one of our servers, hostnames and nameservers where moved about so now just waiting for it to come back up. :( should'nt be much longer now. if anyone needs further info on this postion please PM me
  15. D

!!NOW!! hiring - any good at advertising Are you good at marketing? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We here at World Of Computing are looking for an experienced salesperson that will help us on our journey to success. Job Details...
  16. D

???master resellers...selling master resellers???

thanks for the help, have just taken a vps. so figuring that out now. i was silly to buy without checking, cybergod's forum ad's do say your resellers can sell whm. turned out just a master resell account. thanks again
  17. D

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

my god this thread goes on
  18. D

HOTOFFER - $5 WHM Master Reseller -Sell Reseller Accounts (WHMcs included)

@cybergod, i have recently taken one of you master accounts, i've had a master account before, and took this add to mean i could create master resellers, i have now found i definately can't. what do you mean "Let Your Resellers Resell WHM!" had it been just a master account i'd still think it...
  19. D

???master resellers...selling master resellers???

hey guys, new here i just signed up to an account, 'get your sellers selling whm' accounts cool and everythings workind (so far) but how'ds that work? master reseller rights...ect .how can ye allow it 2nd generation. someone explain
Back