• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Cheap reseller

I need to find a cheap reseller host that offers quality resellers for roughly $10/mo. As that's all I can afford for now. It doesn't need to be huge, just something for a few websites to be hosted on. Thanks a lot!
  2. T

3GB - 8GB Free!

Contest deadline is October 31st, 2009 Winners announced on November 1st, 2009 Here at FrazierHost, you are able to get max of 8 GB of space free! Catch? Yes, a little catch. This contest is based on referrals. 1 gives you Gold (1.5 GB space) 3 gives you Custom (3 GB Space) 5 gives you Premium...
  3. T

Frazier Host - Quality Web hosting!

Frazierhost.com serves quality web hosting to everyone. We've been up for a while and have had a great business so far. We gives lots of offers very often, and our prices are affordable. Here are our plans: http://www.frazierhost.com/plans.php We give up to 8GB, and this isn't including our...
  4. T

Free reseller request

I'm looking for a nice stable reseller with no ads, WHM (Of course), cPanel or Directadmin, lots of spots for user accounts. And then the space around 30GB - 50GB. Bandwidth around 300GB or so. I hope someone offers this, Thanks.
  5. T

Get 20GB for only $20.00/one time!

You're looking for a good quality web host, that offers great plans for low price right? Some people hate monthly fees, like me. Which is why, Frazier Host is a one time only fee! We give quality web hosting for very cheap prices. Our 20GB plan comes with: Space: 20GB Bandwidth: 200000mb FTP...
  6. T

Beat my score and get 2GB free!

Hello FWS! I am introducing you to Frazier Host.Com! We offer Free & Paid website hosting. The contest from September 29 - October 12th, is for you to beat my score on the game called, "Chopper Challenge" My score is 904. (Yes, pretty easy to beat, but that's good right?) However, once a...
  7. T

Get Premium Or Custom Webhosting Plan Free & Paid!

Hello, Frazier Host.Com is giving out two of the highest plans, for free, and paid. Here is our plans thread: http://www.frazierhost.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2&pid=2#pid2 Now we are giving Premium and Custom for either Free, or Paid! For premium, you can get 200 Posts/one time, or you...
  8. T

Frazier Host.Com - Free & Paid Quality Web Hosting

Frazier Host.Com - Free & Paid Quality Web Hosting | Over 10 GB! Frazier Hosting is a Free & Paid Quality web hosting. It's in its beginner stage so everything will change and get better as it grows. Meaning we will upgrade the whole server and everything once we get past this stage. But in...
Back