• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Why do webhosts ask for free hosting?

Well most of host dose this just to reserve their sever resources
  2. E

Most of you are resellers

I agree, and that's why most people say do your homework before you buy a paid hosting :) I will not buy any VPS or a dedi just because their website looks nice... or just because they are saying their uptime is 99.9%. I will not take any host's word for it... But with free hosting, it...
  3. E

Most of you are resellers

Well he is not here to get paid or non paid hosting... He just wrote his experience with a non professional host. Well i totally agree with pidan here... that most of web host in here are resellers. Now i am not saying its bad at all, but what i am saying is a non experience reseller is bad...
  4. E

hi!

Welcome to this huge forum.... and let me tell you one thing more... you will not even get the knowledge but some good free stuff as well.... now isn't that awesome??? :-)
  5. E

Hi everyone...

Hello all.... Well this is my very first post to say hello to everyone... :) Well now i have join the community so you will see me here and quite alot lolz Best of luck to ME.... :-)
Back