• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Remote Access MySQL Host

Hey everyone! GeekNetHosting.com offers a free mysql database host with remote access: 500mb max size no query restrictions 1 database per account
  2. J

Free Remote Access MySQL Database Hosting

www.geeknethosting.com! Free MySQL Database Hosting! 1 database 500 mb limit PhpMyAdmin Enjoy!
  3. J

Please review my website

"kilogames.net" gives an Internal Server Error? "www.kilogames.net" works, may want to fix the naked redirect.
  4. J

Which web browser do you use?

Chrome FTW!
  5. J

Working hour per day

8 hours sounds pretty low. 12+ at least each day for me.
  6. J

Free MySQL hosting

No problem! Not a problem at all. The limits were put in place to prevent server "bog down" from too many people taking advantage of the free service. As one of the first users of this new server, I have upgraded your updates per hour to 1000.
  7. J

Free Vserver Hosting Request!

hmmm. I don't think you're going to be finding a free VPS anywhere. Seems unreasonable to offer such a resource at no charge.
  8. J

Free MySQL hosting

Checkout www.fudallyvisual.com. Testing server scripts and presets. 1 DB limit. 300mb database size limit. Paid services coming soon. Please let me know how everything works out.
Back