• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

EmHosted.Com - Free Post2Host Service | 100GB space and 1TB bandwidth!

Hello, EmHosted.Com provide you with the best quality post2host services for some onetime posts on our forum and our aim is to prove to the world that even free hosting can compete with the best paid web hosts around. Client Support is our priority, along with our server uptime and...
  2. A

EmHosted.Com - Free Post2Host Services

EmHosted has been sold back to me. :)
  3. A

Start your free/paid hosting company - FREE

well sorry but I've one more questions. 1: Is there a way for our customers to found that we're reselling your services? 2: If our main sites use up all the resources, will you provide upgrades? 3: As the main website will grow, it'll start to use more and more CPU so if in case it starts to...
  4. A

Start your free/paid hosting company - FREE

Where will we be hosting our main website? And is there ability to install a forum for our users to get help on? And how will users sign up for services provided by resellers ? :)
  5. A

PhotonHosts.Com - Free FFMPEG Hosting

Hello, PhotonHosts.Com is providing you with the most reliable and feature rich post2host services, all packages support FFMPEG, Fantastico and Softaclous auto installer! Our plans are as follows: Electron: 120GB Disk Space Unlimited Bandwidth cPanel Control Panel FFMPEG! Unlimited MySQL...
  6. A

Free ffmpeg hosting - 100GB space - 1000GB bandwidth - cPanel!

Free post2host hosting - 100GB space - 1000GB bandwidth - cPanel! - EmHosted.Com Hello, EmHosted.Com provide you with the best quality post2host services for some onetime posts on our forum and our aim is to prove to the world that even free hosting can compete with the best paid web hosts...
  7. A

EmHosted.Com - First post2host with 100GB space and 1000GB bandwidth - Onetime Posts!

Hello, EmHosted.Com provide you with the best quality post2host services for some onetime posts on our forum and our aim is to prove to the world that even free hosting can compete with the best paid web hosts around. Client Support is our priority, along with our server uptime and...
  8. A

Portfolio host requested

Hello, I can offer you 1GB space and 10GB bandwidth, if interested, PM me at emhosted.com
  9. A

Free hosting submission not working!

Hello, I had submitted my post2host company to your directory, 24hrs ago and it's still not added. I just received an e-mail saying that it'll be approved shortly and will be listed, 24hrs passed and no response. Please submit it, url: www.emhosted.com
  10. A

HostWoot ending post2host (Calling Post2Host Companies)

The site HostWoot has been put online back again, as I can see. :)
  11. A

Free reseller hosting - 75 GB Space | 750GB Bandwidth | cPanel & WHM

:welcome: EmHosted.Com is one of the most reliable post2host companies around, and provide its customers with excellent post2host shared and reseller hosting plans. As I can see that most people are interested in reseller hosting stuff, so I'm only showing off reseller plans. You can...
  12. A

EmHosted.Com - Free shared and reseller hosting

Hello again, We've again put in reseller hosting. Sorry for inconvenience. There are many new reseller hosting packages, I'll be advertising in a new thread. :)
  13. A

Hello, We had discontinued reseller hosting packages (Old clients are not affected). And we have added some new shared packages!
  14. A

Onetime post reseller hosting!

Yes this offer is no longer alive since the site has been sold to IhubHost Networks.
  15. A

Mazika4me.com ripped PerfectZ.iNfo

Hello, I'm very happy to see a kind company like you, I love to see your co operation with all members. And we all understand that terminating the VPS was the only option left to you. People shouldn't steal someone else work, instead they should work on their own to get their own reputation...
  16. A

Reseller from someone I can rely on...

We can offer you post2host reseller hosting, of course with cPanel/WHM at : www.emhosted.com
  17. A

Mazika4me.com ripped PerfectZ.iNfo

I think they've removed the template, as the site template has been replaced with a free template. Right? :)
  18. A

Hello, EmHosted.Com provide you with the best quality post2host shared and reseller services for some posts on our forum and our aim is to prove to the world that even free hosting can compete with the best paid web hosts around. Client Support is our priority, along with our server up time...
  19. A

Free web hosting?

I can give 20GB space and 100GB bandwidth + reseller function for 15 posts per month. Check: www.emhosted.com
  20. A

Onetime post reseller hosting!

Hello, :welcome: Our free reseller hosting plans includes cPanel WHM (Web Host Manager) software, giving you the freedom to set your own quotas and provision post2host or paid hosting plans to your own clients. :angel: We will manage the server software, security updates and hardware...
Back