• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Website Monitoring - UptimeCheck BETA

I’m pleased to announce the BETA release of UptimeCheck V1. What is UptimeCheck? - UptimeCheck is a website/server monitoring script Features? - It can check if a service or website is running, on any port - It does multiple checks if something is down, to avoid false positives -...
  2. D

Website Monitoring - UptimeCheck BETA

I’m pleased to announce the BETA release of UptimeCheck V1. What is UptimeCheck? - UptimeCheck is a website/server monitoring script Features? - It can check if a service or website is running, on any port - It does multiple checks if something is down, to avoid false positives -...
  3. D

DSD Host Closure

Hey, Due to the constant level of abuse both myself and my staff get from people expecting the world for nothing, and the recent level of spam attacks to our servers, resulting in blacklisting, we have decided to close DSD Host. If you are a hoster, and wish to get your data, you can email...
  4. D

DSD Host Free cPanel Based Hosting, RESELLERS, 1GB Webspace 5GB Bandwidth NO ADS

DSD Host was opened back in March, and has been very successful to date. You will be placed on one of our high speed UK hosted, expertly managed dual core Xeon Servers with at least 2 GB of RAM, we don't put more than 100 accounts on any of our servers to minimise the load, and maximise the...
  5. D

DSD Host : 100% FREE UK Hosted cPanel Based Web Hosting

Welcome DSD Host was founded in Spring 2009, as a sister site of DediServersDirect.com - The website of a dedicated hosting provider, DediServersDirect Limited. DediServersDirect Limited is a registered UK organisation in England & Wales under the number 06636113. We believe everyone is...
  6. D

DSD Host : 100% FREE Web Hosting, no forum posting, no ads, no nothing!

Welcome DSD Host was founded in Spring 2009, as a sister site of DediServersDirect.com - The website of a dedicated hosting provider, DediServersDirect Limited. DediServersDirect Limited is a registered UK organisation in England & Wales under the number 06636113. We believe everyone is...
  7. D

DSD Host : FREE Web, Reseller, Image, SHOUTcast, Teamspeak Hosting all in one place!

Back