• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

[UK] LiveHost.org.uk - free cPanel web hosting on UK based servers!

LiveHost.org.uk We are a non-profit organisation who offer free web hosting to anyone who requires it. All free web hosting accounts are hosted on UK based web servers. We provide a sustainable, great quality cPanel web hosting package and we do not display adverts on members websites...
  2. L

Free Image Hosting on Fast UK based Servers

PICSHACK.CO.UK are back! High quality hosting & storage of your image files on UK based web servers. All popular image file types such as .jpg, .jpeg, .gif & .png are accepted. 5MB maximum file size per image. No limits on the amount of image files you can upload. No sign up required...
  3. L

Need Hosting for Advertising Hosting Services

The advertising site is prob just a front. I bet he wants it to host a proxy or rapid leech. I've heard it all before.
  4. L

Free Simple Image/File Upload/Hosting Script Required

As title, I'm looking for a really basic file hosting script like the one at this URL: http://upload.mygeeksite.info - This is an ASP script, I don't mind if it is ASP or PHP based. Thanks :-)
  5. L

Need free webhosting for cooking website.

Checkout our free cPanel web hosting plan on our website at http://www.livehost.org.uk No adverts, no post for host or any of that kind of rubbish! Requests for extra space and data transfer are accepted when required subject to our discretion. Support is available by email and...
  6. L

I Passed My Driving Test

You had to pay your instructor £70 for his insurance? Never heard of that before. Usually you just pay your instructor the usual 1 hour fee for use of the car while taking the test. Plus an hour for a bit of practise on the way to the test centre.
  7. L

Annoying Chinese Sites?

Anyone who signs up for my free hosting with anything dodgy in the sign up form will simply not get an account.
  8. L

Need Proxy hosting: Get header and footer adverts

I doubt you'll find any free web hosts that will allow proxy hosting.
  9. L

LiveHost.org.uk We are a non-profit organisation who offer free web hosting to anyone who requires it. All free web hosting accounts are hosted on UK based web servers. We provide a sustainable, great quality cPanel web hosting package and we do not display adverts on members websites...
  10. L

Starting a free hosting company

Use WHMCS for managing orders/sign ups. Makes life alot easier too. :)
  11. L

No, I answered your question confirming that fsockopen is indeed enabled. But we still do not allow proxy scripts to be run on our servers. I doubt many web hosts do on shared hosting servers.
  12. L

Free hosts offering Gigs and Gigs...

I'm seeing a lot of free web hosts about these days offering 10gig of this and 20gig of that. Last Autumn I signed up to a free host offering 22GB of web space. After getting my account I uploaded a sysinfo script which showed the server only having a 80GB hard drive. Needless to the say, the...
  13. L

We do not allow proxy scripts on our servers.
  14. L

You have asked the same question on at least 15 other free hosting threads on this forum, many that do have fsockopen open. May I ask why you need so many free hosting accounts with this feature enabled? :)
  15. L

LiveHost.org.uk We are a non-profit organisation who offer free web hosting to anyone in the UK/USA/Europe etc who requires it. All free web hosting accounts are hosted on UK based web servers. We do not display adverts on members websites. No BS of any kind! Our free hosting plan...
Back