• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Best Registrar

ResellerClub now offer Free Managed DNS along with Free Privacy protect with every domain. This will go in a long way to increase my domain sales
  2. R

Web Money

Thanks for the information!
  3. R

Web Money

reply: To pay through webmoney you need to download their software on your pc...the benefit of webmoney is that the transaction fee is only 0.8% which is a lot more cheaper than PayPal( 2.2%)
  4. R

Best Registrar

Reply: Enom's pricing is expensive, as they do have a startup fees and $8 for privacy protect..ResellerClub does provide me with Free Privacy Protect and a scalable pricing structure with good promotions.
  5. R

Web Money

Has anyone used web money before...my upstream provider has included the same in the list of payment option..wanted some feedback
  6. R

Best Registrar

Reply I would says that ResellerClub ( Directi) is one of the best out there, good pricing, regular promotions, excellent system, have been using them for years and suggest them to anyone who is looking for the right partner for their business!!
  7. R

Has the recession affected Domain Sales

reply: I agree promotions coupled with a good pricing is the way to go during such a period!
  8. R

Reply: Has the recession affected Domain Sales I have compared last years first quarter sales to this years figures and there has been a considerable fall...there has also been a drop in the number of web designing orders since the start of this year and hence I have attributed this to the...
  9. R

I have witnessed a recent slump in new domain registrations...so what has been the recession's impact in your country...it would be really helpful if you could share your views or even some statistics, articles. etc
  10. R

Good domain name reseller?

reply: go with enom the minimum deposit for enom for their base slab is $195 which is not usable and you get a pricing of $10.95....which is higher than $9.49 offered by resellerclub and thier $199 is completely usable
  11. R

ResellerClub: Pricing ResellerClub has a slab based structure..if you are looking for lower pricing you can consider slab 1 ( $499) and get a pricing of $8.89for gltds...their cctlds are also are very low pricing compared to other providers!
  12. R

Want some opinions

Suggestions Since you looking to set a your own web hosting company you could definitely sign up as a reseller with one of these companies: http://www.resellerclub.com/ http://www.enom.com/ Both of them are the most reputed reseller registrars in the industry and provide an excellent...
  13. R

reply I would suggest ResellerClub ( Directi) good program & pricing..enom & tucows are other options but they are expensive!!
Back