• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

ATBHost.net - Free hosting on the Cloud

ATBHost.net is now hosting on the Cloud! And for free! Cloud hosting is a perfect platform for free hosting because resources can be increased when the demands for them arise. This translates to cost savings which can provide stable and fast service for you for absolutely nothing...
  2. R

ATBHost.net is now hosting on the Cloud! And for free! Cloud hosting is a perfect platform for free hosting because resources can be increased when the demands for them arise. This translates to cost savings which can provide stable and fast service for you for absolutely nothing. Hosting on the...
  3. R

ATBHost.net is now hosting on the Cloud! And for free! Cloud hosting is a perfect platform for free hosting because resources can be increased when the demands for them arise. This translates to cost savings which can provide stable and fast service for you for absolutely nothing. Hosting on the...
  4. R

5. R

6. R

RackUnlimited.com - Xen VPS starting at $8/month - Tons of dedicated RAM and HDD

RackUnlimited is now offering Xen VPS powered by the amazing SolusVM Control Panel. Enjoy dedicated RAM, CPU cores, and disk space. Absolutely no overselling - ZERO! Each plan is backed by a 99.9% uptime guarantee as well as a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you are not happy with the...
  7. R

RackUnlimited.com - Xen VPS starting at $8/month - Tons of dedicated RAM and HDD

RackUnlimited is now offering Xen VPS powered by the amazing SolusVM Control Panel. Enjoy dedicated RAM, CPU cores, and disk space. Absolutely no overselling - ZERO! Each plan is backed by a 99.9% uptime guarantee as well as a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you are not happy with the...
  8. R

RackUnlimited.com - Webhosting Starter Package $15/yr 5GB Space/50GB BW

Start off the New Year with a new host! Pay only $15 for an entire year of hosting. This offer cannot be beat! Also, try our other packages if you need more space or TONS of bandwidth! Domains, renewals, and transfers are only $9.50/year. Webhosting Offers RH-Starter - $15/year MOST...
  9. R

RackUnlimited.com - Holiday Specials - 1 Year Free Limited Time Offer

The Holidays are upon us and to celebrate we are offering one year of free hosting on our most popular package RH-Starter. To take advantage of this offer, enter coupon code 1yearfree at checkout! This offer is currently limited to 25 sign-ups so get it quickly. We are also offering a 25%...
  10. R

RackUnlimited.com - Virtuozzo VPS 1GB RAM and Cpanel/DirectAdmin for $30/month

Are you in need of an affordable VPS with a high quality hosting control panel? Well for a limited time, RackUnlimited.com is now offering free Cpanel or DirectAdmin control panels on VPS packages RVPS-3 and RVPS-4 for an exceptional monthly savings! Sign-up now as these deals are SMOKING...
  11. R

What RAID setup should I use?.

Setup 2 looks to be your best bet. You can lose more drives under that setup and continue operating.
  12. R

Name change request

Hello, Can you please change my username to RU-Adam ? Thanks! :-)
  13. R

ATBHost.net - Free cPanel Packages starting with 1GB space, 10GB BW, and LITESPEED

ATBHost.net is now offering packages with the super-fast Litespeed httpd software which means your website will load in a flash! We currently offer three packages ranging from totally free and no ads and post-4-host Free 1 GB space 10 GB bandwidth 1 E-mail Account 10 MySQL Databases 10...
  14. R

RackUnlimited.com - Virtuozzo VPS starting at $10/month - Quick Setup

RackUnlimited.com has opened its new location in the Dallas Informart and switched to Virtuozzo VPS technology. To celebrate we are offering some of the lowest prices you will find for Virtuozzo VPS containers. But that's not all, for the first 20 new customers take an additional 25% recurring...
  15. R

RackUnlimited.com - Virtuozzo VPS starting at $10/month - Quick Setup

RackUnlimited.com has opened its new location in the Dallas Informart and switched to Virtuozzo VPS technology. To celebrate we are offering some of the lowest prices you will find for Virtuozzo VPS containers. But that's not all, for the first 20 new customers take an additional 25% recurring...
  16. R

RackUnlimited.com - High bandwidth hosting with lots of space - FIRST MONTH 50% OFF

Does your current host not offer you enough space? Or is your site always getting taken offline just for using too much bandwidth? Well, we at Rack Unlimited feel that you should never have to worry about either of these as you are a webmaster and should focus on creating a successful site...
  17. R

ATB Hosting Reviews

I don't need anyone else to defend my company, because I can take care of that myself. I don't know who Mokona is, but they aren't on my staff.
  18. R

ATB Hosting Reviews

I moved all of the support topics so that the important threads I had added would be more visible since they answered all of the questions being asked, including yours. None of the files were lost if you had read anything I posted; I had almost completed the server transfer when the file system...
  19. R

RackUnlimited.com - High bandwidth hosting starting at $5/mo - VPS start at $15/mo

Does your current host not offer you enough space? Or is your site always getting taken offline just for using too much bandwidth? Well, we at Rack Unlimited feel that you should never have to worry about either of these as you are a webmaster and should focus on creating a successful site...
  20. R

RackUnlimited.com - High bandwidth hosting starting at $5/mo - VPS start at $15/mo

Back