• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

reseller wanted

Well since last time people my request was to much I made a new one. I need 15gb space 150gb bandwith . the host can put a linkback to there website. And there own advertisements on the site. When I start making an income off the site I will pay for the reseller monthly
  2. M

free reselller owner may profit

Well I kinda had to change my mind and change my reseller request so here we go: what my site is going to have:My site will have arcade games 2 mmos and a forum to discuss webhosts and programming. We will use whm to sell hosting aswell. what the true owner will recieve: 50% of the profits...
  3. M

Need reseller

I wanted to get a reseller set up. The real host thats giving me the reseller will be getting 30% of my profits. Reqiurements: 20gb space 400gb bandwith. thank you. if you need to lower this amount please do so since less then 20gb is fine and 200gb of bandwith may be fine as well if...
Back