• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Host for Comics Fansite

Hello, I am again looking for a new host for my comic book fansite. My current host is having IP problems, and I'm getting nervous. I already have a domain name which I registered with GoDaddy, a message boards, a Play Per Post RPG board, fanfiction (with proper disclaimers in place), .WAV...
  2. C

Still Looking for Hosting

Hello. I'm still looking for a new host for my comic book fansite. I was registered with a new one, but they just dumped me without any warning, probably for running my own chat application instead of phpMyChat (which, imo, is slow, clunky and freezes at the drop of a hat). Again, I already...
  3. C

Free domain hosting for comic book fansite

Hello, I am looking for a new host for my comic book fansite because my current host will stop offering free hosting on October 10th and I can't afford to buy hosting right now. I already have a domain name which I registered with GoDaddy, a message boards, a Play Per Post RPG board, fanfiction...
  4. C

In Search of a Reliable Host

Once again, I am looking for a reliable host for my comic fansite. My current host, a free one that I had to go with because my previous one cut me off the day AFTER giving me a two-week extension to send them my payment, has had their server crash and are trying to retrieve my account...
  5. C

Embedding audio in webpages

I once had a .wav file embedded in my website's index page, but my most recent free host didn't allow audio files of any kind, so I had to delete that line of code. Now that I'm on a paid host that will allow sound FX audio, I can't remember how the line of code to embed it into the page...
  6. C

Help

I'm looking for a bit of Javascript that will automatically update the copyright date on my site. I turned 44 this past Friday and I'm getting too lazy in my old age to update the copyright every year.
  7. C

Need a reliable host

Hi. I'm finally biting the bullet and looking for a new, paid host for my Fawcett Comics fansite. I currently have a uni.cc domain, but plan on buying a .com one from Go Daddy in mid-January. What I'd like is: Cpanel PHP (latest version) MYSQL (latest version) 5 gb space (might need more in the...
  8. C

uni.cc Hosting?

Hi. I have a comic book based fansite that needs hosting, and what I'd like in my new host is up to 3 gigs of space because I have about a gig of fan art, public domain comic scans and photos of collectibles, up to 30 gigs of bandwidth to support my blog and message boards, uni.cc Domain...
  9. C

Free UNI.CC Hosting request

Maximum of 3 gigs of space Maximum of 30 gigs of bandwidth Uni.CC Domain support (fawcettuniverse.uni.cc) cPanel with Fantastico (any version would be great) NO ADS (not even "link backs")!!! Access to .htaccess FTP access PHP 5 / 4 Minimum e-mail accounts: 10 Minimum MySQL DBs: 10 Minimum FTP...
  10. C

Free hosting request

Once again, I find myself in dire need of free hosting for my comic fansite. Here's what I want: Up to 10 gigs of space (does not need to be that much) Up to 100 gigs of bandwidth (ditto) cPanel with Fantastico (any version would be great) Uni.CC Domain support (fawcettuniverse.uni.cc)...
  11. C

Need new free host for established comic fansite

I have an established comic fansite that needs a new host. My old host, AhPlace, threw in the towel just after Christmas due to hacking, and I'm in dire need. Since they shut down last month, I can't provide any stats on hits or how much space I took up, but what I'd like is: Up to 10 gigs...
  12. C

I need a new free host

I need a new host for my Fawcett Comics fansite. Here's what I'd like to have: Up to 5GB space Up to 20 GB bandwidth cPanel with Fantastico PHP 4 or 5 at least 5 MySql databases Up to 5 subdomains Browser file transfer POP3 mail And (preferably) no forum posting. Can anyone help?
Back