• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Hooks-PC :: Captain of Hosting :: Price start as low as $5.95/Month! + 20%off

Hooks-PC :: Captain of Hosting :: Specials! Do you want to be a part of a hosting company that sets itself apart from other hosting companies? Do you want a company that is affordable and not out to make every nickel and dime off of you? Do you want a company that is friendly, reliable...
  2. H

Looking for a reseller plan

I can offer you this following plan: 60,000 MB Disk Space 275,000 MB Bandwidth $14.95 per month Standard Web Hosting Features * Private Nameservers! (ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com) * WHM 11.2.0 Included! * Latest cPanel 11 Control Panel * PHP 5.2.3...
  3. H

Homing Network

Yeah, It didn't load for me ether.
  4. H

Help!?!?!

Yeah I'm working on the Google Adwords. And for actual site does every look good? Does it a track clients? I just wanna know if the services we offer are good enough. I feel I have done everything I need but the Ad's. I started doing Ad's today. I just wanna know what you guy think. Thank, Tyler
  5. H

Help!?!?!

Does anyone have anymore things I should do or no do?
  6. H

Help!?!?!

Oh you got AIM? if so PM it or MSN?
  7. H

Help!?!?!

oh I like yours too.. http://www.host.gotcanyons.net/index.html if that is yours?
  8. H

Help!?!?!

What you saying? You make me one? Im lost with your post haha
  9. H

Help!?!?!

Well we took care of the Whois. Does anyone know of any good designers?
  10. H

Help!?!?!

No im just asking if and what we should do and if we are doing the right thing right now?
  11. H

Help!?!?!

Me and my co-worker are in need of alot of help. We are not sure what we need or what we should do. We have been doing the hosting business for long time with other companys. But we made a choice to make are own business. We poured alot of money into Monative Hosting and got nothing so far. We...
  12. H

Still Looking! Need Good Site For Small Blog

Are you willing to pay something. I can get you a custom plan with your choice? Give me a price if your willing?
  13. H

Monative Hosting Grand Opening Blow Out Sale!!

15% Discount On All Shared Hostings For the Month of July! http://www.monativehosting.com/ 1) Abstact Plan ~ 5 GB Storage ~85GB Monthly Data Transfers ~500 Addon Domains ~500 Parked Domains ~500 MySQL Databases ~500 email mailboxes Start from: $5.95/month 15% Off! With this Coupon! "blackcat"...
  14. H

Brand New Web Hosting Site Looking for Clients!

Now we have WHMCS. Not HostBot.
  15. H

Brand New Web Hosting Site Looking for Clients!

Does anyone like are design and the conversion of hostbot. We are getting a different panel soon. Were getting WHMCS. Can we please get some feedback and what things should be done?
  16. H

$44 yearly budged

Hey, We can get you a basic plan for $3.99/Month $47.88/Year. > 1GB Disk Space > 50 GB Data Transfer > 50 Domains Hosting > 50 MySQL Database > PHP, Perl, CGI, FrontPage > Full Cpanel Features Please if your interested PM me or visit http://www.monativehosting.com/ Thanks, Tyler CEO/Founder...
  17. H

Who can provide a free web hosting !!(PHP+MYSQL)

I Can Offer U : 1gb Space. 35gb Bandwidth. 4X - - Subdomains - Parked Domains - Addon Domains - Mysql databases -- 7 Databases - Email accounts - Email forwarders - Autoresponders - Email filters - Mailing lists - FTP accounts Chinese Version Of My Site Is Available Here ...
  18. H

Need 10gb of webspace and 500gb of bandwith

No Problem man. Hope you enjoy it.
  19. H

Need 10gb of webspace and 500gb of bandwith

I will offer you: 11 GB Space And 550 Gb Bandwidth With Unlimeted X . Okay For First 35 Post For First 14 Days And Then 30 Post Per 14 Days. PM me if you want it. or email me at tjhook@bellsouth.net
Back