• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

USA ★ FROM $1.25 ★ R1Soft/LiteSpeed/cPanel/Softaculous ★ 24/7 Support/99.9% SLA

Greetings from The Forum Forge! After some RELIABLE, FEATURE PACKED web hosting that won't break the bank? Then look no further! We're a PROFESSIONAL company, and we're not a fly by night operation. All of our clients are backed by our 99.9% uptime SLA, REAL 24x7 technical support and our 30...
  2. C

Cactus | 40% off for LIFE! | Superior Service, Non Oversold, cPanel 11/Fantastico

Cactus | We go beyond the realms of web hosting - we let sites shine www.cactusinternet.com Hello! Here at Cactus, we've been devoted to providing high quality Web Hosting services to our customers since early 2008. We know what good hosting is, and we strive to provide the best possible...
  3. C

Cactus - New Site Celebration | GET 50% OFF! | 99.9% Uptime, cPanel, 24/7 Support

Cactus | We go beyond the realms of web hosting - we let sites shine www.cactusinternet.com Hello! Here at Cactus, we've been devoted to providing high quality Web Hosting services to our customers since early 2008. We know what good hosting is, and we strive to provide the best possible...
  4. C

Cactus unveils new brand and website

15 June 2009 - London, UK Cactus unveils new brand and website Cactus (www.cactusinternet.com), a leading provider of Shared Hosting solutions, today unveiled their new brand and website. The new website has been designed to offer a more simple, streamlined purchasing process for current and...
  5. C

Cactus Spring Blowout! - 25% off All Plans for Life! - Starting at $2.50 - ENDS SOON!

Cactus Internet | Connecting Your Digital World www.cactusinternet.com SALE: SEVEN DAYS REMAINING Here at Cactus, we're committed to delivering a great value, feature packed, high quality and high uptime service to all of our customers. We're half way through our fantastic Spring...
  6. C

Cactus Sale - Spring Blowout! - 25% off All Plans for Life! - Starting at $2.50

Cactus Internet | Connecting Your Digital World www.cactusinternet.com Here at Cactus, we're committed to delivering a great value, feature packed, high quality and high uptime service to all of our customers. We've just begun our Spring 2009 sale, and are offering a fantastic discount...
  7. C

Transferring clients between servers

Hello, Over the past few months, my company has grown to use a few VPS systems, but has still retained some clients on a small Reseller account. I am now planning to transfer clients to the current VPSes from a cPanel/WHM-based reseller account with a provider which I will not name. For...
  8. C

Cactus Sale - 40% off packages | cPanel/Fantastico/Ultra Reliable | 24/7 Support

Cactus Internet | Connecting Your Digital World www.cactusinternet.com Here at Cactus, we're committed to delivering a great value, feature packed, high quality and high uptime service to all of our customers. We're offering a great value offer to celebrate the beginning of 2009. See...
  9. C

Cactus Internet | Get up to 40% off! | Fast Servers/Ultra Reliable/cPanel/Fantastico

Cactus Internet | Connecting Your Digital World www.cactusinternet.com Cactus Internet is a leading provider of solutions in the web hosting industry, and offers a variety of shared and reseller solutions. We aim to provide first class support, reliability, features and value to all of our...
  10. C

Cactus Internet | Fast Servers, cPanel, Fantastico | 30% off for your first 12 months

Cactus Internet | Connecting Your Digital World www.cactusinternet.com Cactus Internet is a leading provider of solutions in the web hosting industry, and offer a variety of shared and reseller solutions. We aim to provide first class support, reliability, features and value to all of our...
  11. C

Automated Signups

Hi Guys, From what I have seen in the hosting industry, people have incredibly mixed opinions on automated signups. Many smaller hosting companies disable automatic activation to prevent spammers from accessing their service, whilst others allow it as this system can be convenient for both...
  12. C

WHMCS vs ClientExec

Hi There, I have seen plenty of debates about this on the internet, but I would like some advice based on experience as opposed to comparing feature lists. Before I go into detail, I would like to make it clear that I am asking for opinions on WHMCS and ClientExec, and not Modernbill or any...
  13. C

Cactus Internet | Ultra Reliable | 20% Off For LIFE! | Double Disk Space & Bandwidth

Cactus Internet | Connecting Your Digital World www.cactusinternet.com Cactus Internet is a leading provider of solutions in the web hosting industry, and offer a variety of shared and reseller solutions. We aim to provide first class support, reliability, features and value to all of our...
  14. C

WHMCS License Required?

Hello, I am in need of a WHMCS license which beats the price of $12.45 which I have been quoted elsewhere. I don't mind if the license includes the 'powered by' text, but I don't want to pay for anything extra e.g. installation/integration. Just a license would be great. Naturally, I...
  15. C

Cactus Internet | 40% off for your first three months! | High Quality/Not Oversold

16. C

Cactus Internet | Seven Days of Insanity!

Cactus Internet | Connecting Your Digital World www.cactusinternet.com Cactus Internet a leading provider of solutions in the web hosting industry, and offer a variety of shared and reseller solutions. We provide first class support to our mixed userbase of both companies and individuals, and...
Back