• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Faust Internet Services: Reliable and $2.99/month! - CPanel/CloudLinux/CloudFlare

Faust Internet Services Faust Internet Services is a small humanitarian group originally founded in 2011 under the name of 'Faust Internet Solutions'. Backed by free-thought and free speech initiatives, we strive to allow the consumer to work within an inexpensive environment to further their...
  2. C

Faust Internet Services - $1.99 Reliable Hosting | CloudLinux/CloudFlare/Softaculous

Faust Internet Services Faust Internet Services is a small humanitarian group originally founded in 2011 under the name of 'Faust Internet Solutions'. We strive to allow the consumer to work within an inexpensive environment to further their ideas and better the web. By providing low cost...
  3. C

Faust Internet Services - $1.99 Reliable Hosting | CloudLinux/CloudFlare/Softaculous

Faust Internet Services - http://faustis.com Faust Internet Services is a small humanitarian group originally founded in 2011 under the name of 'Faust Internet Solutions'. We strive to allow the consumer to work within an inexpensive environment to further their ideas and better the web. By...
  4. C

Faust Internet Services - Faustis.com | 25% off Recurring for FWS Users | $1.99

Faust Internet Services Faust Internet Services is a small humanitarian company originally founded in 2011 under the name of 'Faust Internet Solutions'. We strive to allow the consumer to work within an inexpensive environment to further their ideas and better the web. By providing low cost...
  5. C

Faust Internet Services - Faustis.com | 25% off Recurring for FWS Users | $1.99

Faust Internet Services Faust Internet Services is a small humanitarian company originally founded in 2011 under the name of 'Faust Internet Solutions'. We strive to allow the consumer to work within an inexpensive environment to further their ideas and better the web. By providing low cost...
  6. C

FaustIS.com - CPanel/WHM Hosting Starting at $2.00/Month!

With years of experience, FaustIS is ready for some new clients. We're truly a fair and inexpensive hosting solution. Standard Shared Hosting Disk Space: 50GB Monthly Bandwidth: 100GB Domain name(s) hosted: Unlimited Private nameservers White-labelled Sub-domain names allowed...
  7. C

FaustIS - Free Master Resellers/Reseller/Shared - Low post req. - 99.9% UPTIME

Go to FaustIS.com Hello everyone! FaustIS is relatively new, but not going anywhere any time soon. We're locked into a one year contract, which means we won't drop randomly like many other new and free hosts. Here's what we offer. Basic Shared Hosting This is our basic, no-post plan. You can...
  8. C

FREE Top-Level Domains! (.Com .Org .Net etc.)

Hey guys, I just found out a few days ago about an awesome site that has a similar premise to "Post to Host" but they'll actually give you domains for just posting! They ask you have 1000AG$ before requesting (Which isn't that hard, because I've posted about 30 posts and I already have over...
  9. C

Small account with Remote MYSQL

Hello everyone, I'm running a small game server and am in need of a mysql host that can provide me with the following: 25mb-100mb Space (for the game server to read and write from) 1gb B/W (I doubt it'd ever use this much, probably more like 100mb, but I like to be safe. This is able to...
  10. C

ZackHost.net - Reliable Server, 20GB, 100GB BW

Hey everyone, ZackHost.net is here. We offer great P2H packages that are sure to be well worth your time. Our current packages are as listed below. 5 Post Plan Resources •Quota (MB): 1000 •Bandwidth (MB): 5000 •Max FTP Accounts: unlimited •Max Email Accounts: unlimited •Max...
  11. C

Game Server Sponsorship Needed

Hello Everyone, I am a small business and community manager and wish to provide my members with a game server in which they can enjoy themselves. I already have a medium sized community and have gotten a sponsorship for this in the past, but that company recently died out. I can provide a...
  12. C

Windows VPS with RDP

I know this may be a little much to ask for, but I need a Windows Virtual Private Server with these specs (or greater). 2.4 Ghz Processor 1.5GB of ram (Atleast 1GB Guarenteed) 1,000GB of Bandwidth 50GB Disk Space Windows Server 2003 Price: $30 Monthly
  13. C

ZackHost | $1 Package, Cheap CPanel Host since 2008

Hello everyone, many of you know ZackHost has been a free hosting company for some time now, but did you know we also offer paid hosting options? That's right, ZackHost now has bigger packages, with the same guarentees you know and love. Low Package $1.00 Per Month Disk Space: 2000 MB...
  14. C

ZackHost | Free CPanel Webhosting Since 2008

We're back and better! http://ZackHost.us.to has recently moved servers and now providing double the space and bandwidth, free! Here's our current FREE hosting plan: 1000mb of Hard Disk Space 2000mb of Bandwidth Unlimited CPanel Features (MySQL, Email, Etc.) RV Site Builder...
  15. C

CPanel | 50GB Quota, 100GB BW, Reseller, $4/Month!

Welcome to ZServers.co.cc (Please note we're getting a new domain soon) Please note, we're a newer company and still working out bugs, if you see any, please contact support with our ticket system. Our Plans: Shared Hosting Personal Hosting Great for small or personal websites...
  16. C

Super Stable and Free Host! 99.9% Uptime!

:welcome: Here at http://zackhost.tk we try to offer large hosting plans at realistic levels. We DO NOT oversell. Plan details: FREE Support System! 250 MB disk space Control Panel Web Mail 6 GB Monthly transfer PHP Flags manager POP email accounts 3 MySQL databases Automatic...
  17. C

ZackHost: Free, Stable & Reliable

Here at http://zackhost.us.to we try to offer large hosting plans at realistic levels. We DO NOT oversell. Plan details: FREE Support System! 250 MB disk space Vista Panel Web mail 6 GB Monthly transfer PHP Flags manager POP email accounts 3 MySQL databases Automatic Script...
  18. C

Free Reliable Host! Instant Activation!

http://ZackHost.us.to offers the following. FREE Support System! 250 MB disk space Vista Panel Web mail 6 GB Monthly transfer PHP Flags manager POP email accounts 3 MySQL databases Automatic Script installer (29 scripts) Password protected folders 5 Add-on domains FTP account...
  19. C

Post 2 Host Free Game Server Hosting - ZackHost.com

We now offer Game Server Hosting as well as shared hosting here at ZackHost.com The ratio for free game servers is 50 posts = 1 Slot As for web hosting, heres what we offer. Space Saver Plan Space: 100mb B/W: 5gb 10 of every feature Cpanel 11 Signup Posts Required: 10 Monthly...
  20. C

Zackhost.com - Best Post2Host - One-Time Posting

Here at http://zackhost.com we have much to offer. We can offer a plan for a small site as low as 10 posts on our forum. We currently have 85 topics to post on, growing every day. Don't like them? Make a new one. It's not hard to get a free, reliable, CPanel hosting account. Try us, you...
Back