• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Infraction for "posting on behalf of a banned member"?

Ok then can we explain this as well? I made a reply to the thread "Question about DeiseHost" and I got an infraction for "Host replying to another Host's ad" but it is clearly in the "Dedicated Hosting Discussions" thread; is it true then that I am not permitted to reply to a thread about...
  2. C

Infraction for "posting on behalf of a banned member"?

I got an infraction for "Posting on behalf of a banned member" - I know that CS-Skylar is temporarily banned until the 8th of September for infractions; but I am not posting on behalf of that banned member; I was advertising in the correct sections as I am permitted by the rules; I have not...
  3. C

Geekrack Is Back!!! Take Cover!

I find it strange because Jason did sell the design to Skylar (Crissic Solutions) a while ago; and there he goes trying to sell it on WHT; full aware of this thread, as he was interacting.. strange if you ask me.
  4. C

New here

Hello FWS :) My name is Wilson and I am the new sales rep for Crissic; figured I'd sign up and give FWS a go for advertising and talking
Back