• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Ad-free Hosting

Hi, I'm looking for free PHP hosting to host some self-made scripts. Some scripts are finished, some are still being developed. I'll be hosting : - Free Open-Source forum script for mobile phones - Site that streams free music sheets (that are in public domain = legal). The sheets will be...
  2. H

PHP / MySQL : CMS / Wordpress

Hi, I'm looking for a free PHP/MySQL webhost to host a CMS (joomla / Mambo) or Wordpress site. I want to create a blog about internet services (webhosts, e-mail providers, to-do managers, calendars, etc. ...) No ads, my own ads allowed. I'm willing to post.
  3. H

PHP/MySQL - 10MB/1GB

Hi, My needs : - PHP5+ (OpenSSL enabled, required to connect to smtp.google.com) - MySQL5+ - 10 MB Space - 1 GB Bandwidth - 1 Subdomain (myname.yourhost.tld) - 5+ Parked & Addon Domains (uni.cc, co.cc, afraid.org) - 10+ Subdomains (I want to create 10+ subdomains in my parked...
  4. H

Best free webhost

Project : how to find the best free webhost (please help) I'm having this crazy idea of testing all free webhosts. I'm going to do this test : 1. Test uptime for 1 month < 99% uptime gets deleted 2. Do they support basic stuff like PHP / MySQL / FTP / Free Subdomain / Domain support...
  5. H

Portfolio website

After developing a few sites/concept I'm almost ready to put them online. To organise my sites, I'd like to make a portofolio website. What should I do? I want to put a link/credit on the bottom of every page on every website. And it has to be the same everywhere. Should I create something...
  6. H

Host own sites on old computer

Hi, I started developing websites recently. To test my sites, I let my friends use them. To get them online, I need hosting. I don't want to pay for it, because it's only for testing... I don't like free hosting that much because of restrictions etc. ... (I created a cobranded host with...
  7. H

PHP 1MB/1GB sendmail() enabled

Hi, I want to host a (very) small site, which could get very popular. The site is in Dutch. Our site is basicly a sort of parody on breakupservice.com. No copyright issues at all (content is totally different, but the idea of letting someone else do it in your place remains). Instead of...
Back