• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Ad-free Hosting

BlaBlaBla
  2. H

Whats Benfit to Offer the POST2HOST

A Post2Host benefits forum an active forum : - If he offers paid hosting : the forum could act as an extra (not mainly) free support service for both free and paid clients which increases the quality of paid hosts. - Inactive users get filtered within the next month - Some benefits from ads...
  3. H

Ad-free Hosting

If a host didn't survive the past 2 years how do I know he'll survive the next 2 years? 2 years is really a requirement...
  4. H

Ad-free Hosting

Hi, I'm looking for free PHP hosting to host some self-made scripts. Some scripts are finished, some are still being developed. I'll be hosting : - Free Open-Source forum script for mobile phones - Site that streams free music sheets (that are in public domain = legal). The sheets will be...
  5. H

how to make a forum for mobile phone user

I have some free time next week, maybe I'll build one then. So if someone would want to use it, I'd have to make it open-source I guess? Anyone who got more info about open-source etc. ?
  6. H

BryanSoft.Com- The Ultimate Free Web Host!!!! Cpanel!!! Directadmin!!! Resellers!!!

Can we choose between cPanel and DirectAdmin or do you?
  7. H

Whats Benfit to Offer the POST2HOST

A lot of spammers and abusers.
  8. H

PHP / MySQL : CMS / Wordpress

Hi, I'm looking for a free PHP/MySQL webhost to host a CMS (joomla / Mambo) or Wordpress site. I want to create a blog about internet services (webhosts, e-mail providers, to-do managers, calendars, etc. ...) No ads, my own ads allowed. I'm willing to post.
  9. H

PHP/MySQL - 10MB/1GB

Why in gods name would I want to open up a proxy? I'm a student, and at school we have wireless internet, so I use my laptop. Never found a site blocked... They probably don't even know how to do that :) Anyway, can you provide me with hosting? Maybe it will help saying that I can post up to...
  10. H

PHP/MySQL - 10MB/1GB

Didn't knew that finding a host was going to be so hard...
  11. H

Backing up some files, Do viruses/trojans do any harm if they were zipped?

Main thing is not to download illegal/suspicious stuff. I have no virus scanner / antivirus on windows vista and I've never had a virus (I check processes in task manager every once and a while)
  12. H

Host own sites on old computer

It's not my main SMTP server, but I use it to send e-mails from php. I use the class phpmailer :)
  13. H

I already solved this issue by simply using my google account : smtp.gmail.com :cool2:
  14. H

You clearly don't get the point... You only read the title, didn't you?
  15. H

Which Free Web Hosting Do You Recommend?

I was only trying to show that there are ways to get money out of free hosting. Offcourse there are host that are just being generous, but if you're not generous you'll have to get money out of it one way or another... Otherwise, chances are great you'll disappear.
  16. H

Which Free Web Hosting Do You Recommend?

Ads on the host main website, ads on the forum, donations, paid hosting accounts, etc. If you have a creative mind you'll find many ways on how to earn money ;-)
  17. H

PHP/MySQL - 10MB/1GB

Offcourse, I hope the host will have some kind of upgrade plan, but that isn't necessary. breakupservice parody +/- 200kb portfolio site +/- 50kb muda-instituut +/- 400kb text-based game +/- 150kb (isn't ready - when it's finished I expect +/- 1mb) OpenSSL is required because...
  18. H

Best free webhost

Identity? You don't think heave hammering is my real name, do you? :lol: I'll be using another name and setting up something simple as a CMS / Wordpress Blog / Forum. Regular stuff :-)
  19. H

PHP/MySQL - 10MB/1GB

Hi, My needs : - PHP5+ (OpenSSL enabled, required to connect to smtp.google.com) - MySQL5+ - 10 MB Space - 1 GB Bandwidth - 1 Subdomain (myname.yourhost.tld) - 5+ Parked & Addon Domains (uni.cc, co.cc, afraid.org) - 10+ Subdomains (I want to create 10+ subdomains in my parked...
Back