• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Need someone for setting op forums

hey, I need someone that wants to set up forums with me, gain popularity and so on. I will set up the forums, you may help me gain visitors and you will gain an staff position. The forum will go about investments, you must have experience with investments, before you participate. Please...
  2. M

Need hosting for school

Hello guys, We got a little project on school that we need a site for, it will be in dutch and probably also in english. You might wonder what the project is, it's just an fictitious company, which we need to run and stuff. What I need Support for joomla, so mysql and so on. I would love...
  3. M

Request: Hosting for mybb forum

So hello guys, I wanted to start a forum for my WoW guild. The guild is named Shadows of Bladefist and i would like some hosting for it. We'll need some space for uploading images, nothing illegal only chars and builds and so on and for the forum itself. We'll need a little bit more...
  4. M

Looking for hosting

I'm in need for a good reliable host. Instant activation, some descent disk space 2-3 Gb Bandwith. This is for a game forum the forums language is dutch. Please help me get some proper hosting
  5. M

Designer needed

I need a designer to design a custom phpbb skin. What you will get: You'll be mod. you will get 1/2 of the ad money. If you are interested in this offer you can reply to this thread or PM me
  6. M

skin

If you go to Free webhosting on this forum you get the normal vb skin I think it has to be the FWS skin doesn't it? sorry wrong forum move it to feedback please
  7. M

Can't find thread anymore?

I can't find my thread anymore it was in general discussion about reaching companies. But i didn't get a warning or anything but i can't see it ??
  8. M

Need Good hosting

I need good hosting for a script like bux. Just bought it so no illegal content. I need this. 400-500mb space 1-2gigs bw accepts .ttf files 1-2 mysql db's and i don't want to post i can pu a ad on my page if you want.
  9. M

Need good host

I need a good host that provides me this: 1000mb Harddisk 5-10gb Bandwith PHP 4.0 or above 1 MYSQL databaseAnd the host must accept .ttf Files And a free Domain/subdomain because i don't have a domain. I can put a link back or an ad for you
  10. M

Searching...

I'm searching for something to make money for my own site or someone who wants to invest in our site. I will pay you back with ads (if needed) I'm going to start a gaming/airsoft community. So any help would be welcome
  11. M

Request ASAP

I need ASAP hosting with this requirements 750mb hard disk 2-3gb bandwith PHP5.2 (no other) 1 or 2 mysql Doesnt matter what control panel (no vista panel pls) I can give you a text link or a ad. or post2host is fine
  12. M

Request Host for Forum

I need a host that can provide me this: 250-300mb hd 1g of bw (or more) 1 addon domain 3 mysql db's This is a non-english site it's dutch! please reply fast
  13. M

Filehosting 1 GB per file

You can upload to 1GB with rapiduploads. but b4 u can do it just click our ad cause otherways it says that you didnt pick a file(if the file is over 10mb) www.rapiduploads.uni.cc or www.rapiduploads.xoomwebs.com you can pm me if you want your text link their we can always work something out
  14. M

Need big hosting for..

Need big hosting for File storage something like rapidshare.. i will place ads of you if you want but i will place bidvertiser ads too cpanel is a must 25-40GB space 75GBbandwith and 10email acounts
  15. M

Poster for sale

Forum Poster for Hire Hello. I'm am an experienced poster looking for a forum who will pay for post. my value's are 1000 post (non-spam) 5 dollar 5000 post (non-spam) 10 dollar accepts paypal there are smaller plans if you want to
  16. M

VPS help

You know that i'm asking for a VPS now if i can get it hope so does anyone know how to host an habbo server on it its legal cause i'v sended an mail to sulake and they agreed. but how do i run it i have some files and one .exe needs to be on it has to be active how can i do that?
  17. M

Need VPS

Need VPS with OS i'm running an legal habbo hotel. and dont have time to do that on my comp i will pay you with ads
  18. M

Need a Site Designer/Coder

Do you need a designer/Website coder i know the languages PHP HTML i'm good in it but i don't do it for free i will post later my works cause webhosters take me off :D minimum bid is $6 with paypall
  19. M

Need Dedicated server

I need lik 1gb space bandwith doesnt mather cause i run habbo hotel private server and i cant let my computer stay on all the time please tell me the price
  20. M

Scripts

I'm selling rapidshare premium link maker $10-$20 I'm selling Rapidshare Clone $5-$10 I'm Selling Youtube Clone $10-$20 And i sell much more scripts on request only paypall please.
Back