• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Need Very Very Reliable Hosting for a New Wordpress Blog!!

Hello All, I don't need a hell lot of space and b/w such as unlimited or so. I understand providing free hosting is a iron bending work for company holders. And so I only need just right amount of space to host a new wordpress blog. Please post only if you have been into business for...
  2. R

Need help... how to convert this html to normal form?

No I am not trying to use some1 else's work. I just saw this kind of code on 1 site and was really interested to know what type this is and how to convert html to this format and then revert it back to normal. I too have designed my own site and want to secure my html code so that it is safe...
  3. R

Need help... how to convert this html to normal form?

Please help.. and tell me in which form is this html written and how can I convert it into normal html file... Please notice that those smilies are not supposed to be there but they are automatically been formed...
  4. R

[Gigapulse]50% Off shared/reseller package..100%Uptime since last 3 Months..starts $1

Hello All Respected WJ members, A great offer here once again for WJ members.... Now you get:- 2 GB Space 20 GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features cPanel Fantastico Installtron Softaculous RvSiteBuilder 99.9% Uptime Rock Solid Support 100% Customer Satisfaction Price:- $1 w/coupon code(1DOLLAR)...
  5. R

Multi-Domain Request $1-3/month

I am sorry... next time it wont happen...
  6. R

Gigapulse | 100% Discount Offer - Try Us and you'll never leave us.

This offer is only valid for first few people.... We are getting a good number of registrations and this offer will expire soon... So get benefit of this offer as soon as possible.
  7. R

Multi-Domain Request $1-3/month

Contact me for the best offers... Can't disclose here but still you will be happy with the offer. If you need just PM me.
  8. R

Need Reliable cheap Hosting for several years

Powered by LiteSpeed + Apache w/ eAccelerator cPanel Control Panel (Demo) PHP5 / PERL5 / MySQL5 / MySQLi / PDO / cURL Zend / Python / PERL / CGI-BIN / Ruby on Rails Fantastico and Softacolous 99.9% Uptime + 24x7 Support Small - Order Now - Promotion code: 1DOLLAR* 2 GB Secured Storage...
  9. R

looking for shared web hosting

Small - Order Now - Promotion code: 1DOLLAR 2 GB Secured Storage 20 GB Premium Bandwidth Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited Email Accounts 75% off first month on $0.5 + 25% Off* for Life only $1.5 / month Medium - Order Now - Promotion code: 25OFF 10 GB Secured Storage...
  10. R

In Search of a Reliable Host

This might interest you:- Small - Order Now - Promotion code: 1DOLLAR* 2 GB Secured Storage 20 GB Premium Bandwidth Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited Email Accounts 75% off first month only $0.5 + 25% Off* for Life only $1.5 / month Or Medium - Order Now -...
  11. R

Gigapulse | 100% Discount Offer - Try Us and you'll never leave us.

Gigapulse is offering web hosting packages for 100% discount. - Promotion valid: Yes! - Valid for new Gigapulse clients only. - Promotion code: 1DOLLAR - What does the code do:- It will give you 75% off on first month and a 25% recurring discount for life from second month. What is...
  12. R

[NL]Gigapulse.net|Offshore,99.9% uptime, 24x7 Support& all this for just $1.35

We have updated our WHMCS version and so I request members to confirm there passwords once again.
  13. R

[NL]Gigapulse.net|Offshore,99.9% uptime, 24x7 Support& all this for just $1.35

Launched on 5th September 2009 About our company.(GiGaPulse) Quote: This hosting company is a result of 2 years of research work. We thoroughly researched many big and small webhosting companies, invested alot by purchasing hosting plan from each of them and noticed there uptime...
  14. R

Reseller $6 or under

If you can just increase your budget to $11, I can offer you a very very good service. I can offer you Plus 20% discount on your first month. Just use "Launch" without quotes. Reseller Hosting Plans :- Plan "Kilo" ----- (BEST DEAL) 10 Gb Webspace 175 Gb Bandwith Unlimited MySQL...
  15. R

Can some1 suggest a free billing system....

Thanks to every 1 for there replies..... I am happy I got something I wanted. Freewebspace.net and its members rock.....
  16. R

Free WHMCS Intergration

I too sent the documents and files he required.... Hope this time he'll answer soon.
  17. R

Free WHMCS Intergration

Are you still doing this for free.... I really need this done. And thanks for your awesome offer. Please reply if you are still doing this so that I can PM you what all is needed. Thank You 1nce again.
  18. R

Need a Paid or Free Reseller Account !!

Great offer but can you tell me since how long have you been in business??
  19. R

Wow its really a good news...... But is it fully tested and ready to use at business level. I mean it is hacker safe and all those things. And can you provide me a copy now if possible. I badly need one. I'll also post a review after using it before its proper release. Thank You
  20. R

Thanks for the advice, but currently I am too low on budget and that's why I can't pay for a billing system. If you can help me in some other way please do so. Thanks for the info. But can you tell me exactly that when is it going to be launched, and also can you tell me some alternates...
Back