• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

GeekRack?

Eclouds, can you maybe PM me then? All I want is an answer as to if/when I can see my site back up or a copy of my DB.
  2. B

GeekRack?

Yes, please let me in on ANYTHING. All Iw ant is a copy of my database. And why can't you tell?
  3. B

GeekRack?

Which is exactly what I have. No one knows what's going on, I have no access to cpanel, ftp,e tc, and I have no backups of my database, so I'm SOL.
  4. B

GeekRack?

Is anyone a client of them? I've had on and off problems with them and now it looks as if they closed up shop. Does anyone know anything?
  5. B

Just to let everyone know..Jewlzk.Com

If you're referring to Geek Rack, do you know whats going on?!?! My site's been down, their site is down, I cant access anything and from the looks of it, they've sold their company. My site's been down for days now and my cpanel URl shows nocpa.net, so I'm guessing they shut down.
  6. B

jewlzk my vps is down for more that 2 days

Flavio, jump ship....while you can. I did and I've never been happier.
  7. B

I appreciate it Decker and Mystik, but I think I found my new host. You guys are the best though. Thanks for all the help and kindness you've given me. :D
  8. B

There's a request cancellation button but wouldn't that require Roland to "approve" it?
  9. B

you wanna know what's weird? about a week ago, Roland cancelled his paypal subsciption with me and I haven't been billed for this month yet. Could that have been a sign? :eek2: but now that's done, anything else?
  10. B

to Mystik: how do you officially "cancel" as a customer from Jewlzk?
  11. B

The only problem is I don't know how much disk space I'd need and how much monthly bandwidth I'd need. Right now the numbers are skewed because the server is messed up.
  12. B

Can anyone recommend someone good? I'm currently paying $10 a month at Jewlzk, and would like to pay less a month since I don't use half of the space he gives me. I'd definitely need help setting things up. Thanks guys.
  13. B

Let me ask you guys a question. Let's say I want to just pick up and switch hosts, how would I do that? The only reason I haven't already is because I dunno what to do. What do I need to move hosts?
  14. B

Wow. Now all my files and data is gone again, I can't open up any new threads on my board, I can't add a reply without getting an IPS error message, and I lost posts again. When I ran a check of my DB (still intact), I got this: h2h_ipb.flashchat_bans OK h2h_ipb.flashchat_config OK...
  15. B

Not to be confused with the topic starter, I'm not a VPS customer of Jewlzk. I'm simply a Shared customer. But I will post up the error(s) anyway: Magic number checking on storable file failed at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/i686-linux/Storable.pm line 398. eval {...} called at...
  16. B

Ok here's my situation, hoping someone can help! Right now, my disk space usage says 13418.30/10000.00 MB so I have to delete files. Now, I try to connect thru SmartFTP and it can't connect to the server. I'm not surprised, but I move on to doing it thru Cpanel. Now, I go to file manager, I...
  17. B

down again, as I was making a backup :lol:
  18. B

No updates from Roland or his staff. The only news I've heard of is from this board, which says alot. The data restore, at first, went smoothly, no lost posts! That didn't last long as I lost about 3 day's worth of posts yesterday and then the site went down. I appreciate the concern though.
  19. B

Well, my site was down again last night and I emailed Aldridge, and this is the answer I got: Though it DID cross my mind that the reason the site was down is because the ownership is changing hands, Roland is NOWHERE to be found. I can only hope that he sold it to Aldridge, atleast they...
  20. B

Jewlzk.com Hacked?

subtle name dropping lol
Back