• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

A Master Reseller ?

Hello , i'm looking for a company , which should be in business for over 6 months. And should be reliable to provide with uptime and good support. They should be transparent at their end. And support should be great. I would like to have a master reseller with which i can sell Reseller as Well...
  2. N

Need a VPS

Hey pals , I'm in a great stress and worry , since 3 months back , we had partnership on profit sharing basis with a hosting company (i won't take their name since google can index and would hamper his personal image as well). Believe me , he was a scam. I use to transfer the money on his...
  3. N

Micromation Webhosting

Hello , everyone :-) I'm danny (marketing manager) Micromation Global. Well our company would like to announce on , we have launched a web hosting company , with 24/7 support (live chat as well as phone support). Our company is Indian Based. But our datacenters are located in the US. And on the...
  4. N

Reliable host needed

Hello guys :-) Actually i need a reliable free webhost. No post to host offers :angel: neither forced advertisements , cause it sucks to have the advertisements on the pages :P hey! Anyways , my requirements are little :P No ads No post to host cpanel Host should be reliable , not like...
  5. N

Free hosting request ?

Hello guys , to be very precise , clear , straight.. i'm looking for a free vps host... If possible a free vps host would be fine.... I'm really sorry but i can't put advertisements , neither can i do post on the forums , nor i can become the member of their forum forcefully , since i...
  6. N

Cpanel Hosting

Need a cpanel hosting. No ads No banners No text-links No pop-ups. Space: 300mb Bandwidth: 10gb 50 addon domains and subdomains !:eek3: Mime types , apache handlers should be there in the cpanel. 10 Mysql databases 100 email accounts. with all the email settings panel needed...
Back