• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Nerdwired.net - Web Rantings, Web Gossip and More!

Please digg the site: http://digg.com/tech_news/Nerdwired_net_Web_Rantings_Web_Gossip_and_More
  2. B

Nerdwired.net - Web Rantings, Web Gossip and More!

Gonna be writing some kickass articles - stay tuned!
  3. B

New portfolio design - opinions?

Lovely design except I noticed a typo :) http://www.hunterhastings.net/images/banners/4.gif Needs to be 'Into', rather than 'In to'.
  4. B

WebsitesNetwork?

The reason I wanted to show Jamal your design was to inspire him to hire a designer and make a unique design as well. Evidently they just copied some of the fundamentally unique ideas of the free-space design.
  5. B

WebsitesNetwork?

I was disgusted when I heard the news from James about Twinkie's action. He used his staff powers to exploit the site's database and redirect them to a rival host. Sue. Sue. Sue.
  6. B

Design needs reviews :D

Looking very nice - especially like the colours.
  7. B

Tips on improving the speed of a computer

When you load up, check what processes are running in 'Task Manager' - end the ones that aren't needed.
  8. B

Need hosting

A site offering 1GB free space would seem a little strange to me. Unless they owned a whole lot of servers ;)
  9. B

What do you think?

Unless you owned DigitalPoint - it's pretty worthless IMO .
  10. B

Plz Review My Web Design Site

I like it but it lacks a web 2.0 feel. The vast quantity of table-based images increased load time a bit as well :/.
  11. B

I need some tips on my design...

Like others have said, i'd reccomend getting some more vibrant colours into this. The grey makes the site seem a little bland.
  12. B

Whats Benfit to Offer the POST2HOST

A person offering a post2host service aims for a populated and heavily active forum. The problem behind this though is that people just want the hosting and care little about the forum so end up spamming their way through the required limits.
Back