• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

NPH - free cPane hostingl and P2H (NO ADS)

well it last 3 days for me, so.
  2. S

Free Cpanel, htaccess host, 100mb space, minimum 10gb bandwidth

Space Needed, just 100mb. Bandwidth: Minimum 10gb, anything higher would be great. Cpanel and htaccess and Fast account creation. No post to host or ads host. Though i can link back like (Hosted by XXX) and i wanna put my own ads. Whats my site will be about? Mainly it will be sports, it will...
  3. S

Need a free hosting minimum 150 mb space and 12 GB BW with cpanel and no ads or post

guys i found my hosting ... that double sizes this 100 times ... i would tell you but its no use the slots are already taken .. thanks for any one who suggested
  4. S

Need a free hosting minimum 150 mb space and 12 GB BW with cpanel and no ads or post

ok i will allow one time posts ... but i need banduit because my site is getting popular
  5. S

why does all the big hosting from 5GB to 30GB have LayeredPanel

non of the replyes gived stright answer ... i am not looking for 5 GB Cpanel hosting ... i am looking for this .. http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2205586 i you think that cpanel costs ... then their are other free panels like cpanels ... also if u think that there is LP...
  6. S

there are some hosting that dosent want any thing in return ... i want to see thier offers ... but if there is any post to host offers with less posts then post it ... i might consider
  7. S

Need a free hosting with the following things: minmum 150 mb space minimum 12 GB BW Cpanel php, mysql, smtp etc no ads and no post to host ... that does look too hard or dosent
  8. S

why does all the big hosting from 5GB to 30GB have LayeredPanel

why does all the big hosting from 5GB to 30GB have by LayeredPanel i mean i see alot of free LayeredPanel hosting which gives 20GB space and over 100GB BW but all the cpanel hosting only give 100MB to 1GB .... why the 5GB's hostings dosent use the Cpanel
  9. S

AokHost.com - FREE php and mysql Hosting Services!

why does all the big hosting with 5 to 30 GB space and 100 to 500 GB BW are powered by leatherd pannel ... why not cpanel or other more relaxible pannel ... i cant understand ...
Back