• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

VPS Request

If I can't find another provider who accepts CC's directly I will transfer money from my bank and buy from you. Thanks.
  2. B

VPS Request

Paypal doesn't accept my CC cause its a prepaid. So I guess you'll have to cancel it. Sorry. I was just about to email you. Can you lower: Ram to 256 MB Disk to 5 gb bandwidth to 100 GB How much for that?
  3. B

VPS Request

Hi guys sorry about the delay in response. Ive looked into it and realized cpanel is not needed. Can you give me a quote on this? 256 Guaranteed ram 512 burst 100 gb of bandwidth 1 gb of disk space 1 ip address Thanks, Bryce
  4. B

VPS Request

Hi, I'm looking at getting a vps to run a shoutcast server, and a few sites. What can you give me with a $30 month budget. -The server must include cpanel. Thanks, Bryce
  5. B

Biggest/Best Web Host (PaypaL)

LOL, im new here so im not sure how much you've discussed about 1&1. But i can see the irony in that. LOOL. Screw 1&1 to hell plz and ty. For $6.95 you can buy yourself a one way ticket to hell.
  6. B

dont go for Cergohosting

So, are they crap or no crap? I just bought a vps with them. I never research about a hosting company before hand sadly. Probably should start doing that.
Back